java.lang.OutOfMemoryError error in my app - AISMCO

number of components can also cause the issue na ? like 60 visible vertical components in one screen…

Tried without images but didn’t work

Tried your app from google but your app won’t even open on my phone Samsung S6 Edge+, it is constantly crashing (fixed by editing your apk)

I even took closer look att your files in assets, depending on how you are showing your images in your app, which phone do you think will handle images with dimensions such as 1920x1080, 4608x3456px without crashing after som time using it

Also switching between screens with quick interval may cause memory build up, this depends on Android version when the memory is released from closed screen

You also have lots of Lottie animations and this i don’t know how different phones handles it

/Boban

3 Likes

Can you send me the fixed APK so that I can check the same

Thanks, Boban
I have fixed the error

Another Problem…
I tried with clearing all assets and compiling the apk it worked fine but when i reloaded the c.kodular.io web page it is not working after compilation

After removing every 19201080 and 46083456 resolution images the app in now working fine
Thanks Boban