Kodular + AppyBuilder

Welcome boss @Hossein

4 Likes

Check these …

8 Likes

It seems you have 50 claps to give so i gave them all:sunglasses::grin::crazy_face::nerd_face::+1:

10 Likes

now even more!

6 Likes

@ShaikhSajidAli check our team: https://kodular.io/team

8 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Kodular team photos

You Are Welcome Sir :heart::heart:. Block Coding have come to stay for Life! New age of easy coding is for the logical minded and thank you guys for making this possible.

2 Likes

Wow that’s greats news.Well done.

1 Like

Nor Did i :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nice to see you as a head of development.

1 Like

There is no head in Kodular. They are all equal.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s true
But for “official” purposes, we have to give ourselves roles and titles like “VP of X”, “Chief X Officer”, or “Head of X”.
However, we rarely restrict ourselves to these roles in our working environment

15 Likes

Yes i read that post and mentioned here.
Its great all are equal

2 Likes

Great news and apparently great community response and excitement for the upcoming possibilities!!

Looking forward to see what’s round the corner…

6 Likes

Now can kodular add premium services?
I am willing to buy something good please.

1 Like

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

You can buy our love :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Wow !!! This is Very FANTASTIC, Very GOOD to KNOW !
THANKS A LOT, and WELCOME to YOU @Hossein !

4 Likes

Is that true? :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Are you gonna merge both platforms into a single one? than what will happen to Appybuilder will it remain or be a part of kodular :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:It’s great… but I think Kodular is already much more powerful than Appybuilder and has too much more features than it so I don’t get how merging it will benefit Kodular (because it is already way more powerful than others) though it will add some great members from Appybuilder team which will be beneficial, hope that you are on something great and big (like always) Kodular team :slightly_smiling_face: