Kodular Creativity - UI Designs, Animations, and Blocks

It is earning app which is not allowed in :kodular: . You can lose your kodular account.

2 Likes

@Vedang, he is just showing his app UI design to us and he is new here. Earning apps are not allowed, Right! But Earning (only UI) apps are always allowed

2 Likes

It’s very good @Xoma ! And to try to help you, I recommend doing some sport …now i’m playing Beach Tênis…

2 Likes

#off-topic
Thanks all, @Rogerio_Rios here we can’t go outside. I am not able to complete my projects if I try to work on the existing project, I create a new project instead, and the same happens for it also. I am very sad and don’t know why

Kodular doesn’t wish to be associated with earning apps. Mockups only encourage others to make functional versions of prohibited apps, which we certainly do not want to see.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Great…#$ now time to go with another builder

5 Likes

Animated side menu + Custom menu

IS THIS COOL?

Do you guys want tutorial??
:+1:t3:

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Don’t Know or no time

0 voters

6 Likes

#off-topic

Best of Luck then.

You can definitely try another builder, there are many other available. But I don’t think so you will get such a good experience there. Either they will keep your project public, or limit the no.of apps you can and and even no of screens. And many more. They will say they are free but to use there free plan you won’t get full access to the builder.

And definitely you will not get such a mature community. Here in Kodular community we have some most
experienced people in this field ( App Inventor and its distros )and many young talented people with they crazy idea/logic to create unique apps. And people here are mu ch helpful and will always give their time to solve your issues likes it’s their own issue.

I would never leave such a great Community, Any ways you are free to going anywhere and this was my opinion based on my experience in Kodular.

11 Likes

My Opinion
Increasing haughtiness, insults, increasing unfriendliness , and rude talking what not is actually forcing users to switch :joy:

2 Likes

Lets us not go #off-topic pls.

4 Likes

Honestly the app is very nice but the loading image is not the best i think there a lot of photos Better than this one. And there’s a problem, too. Look at you.

3 Likes

As I said I am working in it and it’s not the final one. And yes the image are for test. I have just set a random keyword in api to get the images.

I know that :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your feedback :blush:

1 Like

Okay, so tomorrow I will post a Guide with video tutorial. Good Night All. Sweat Dreams. :night_with_stars: :grinning:

2 Likes

At the bottom of the screen the text does not appear as full as in the picture

1 Like

Yes, I know that issue and will fix it, thanks :blush:

Is the image used in the application if someone for example made a wallpapers application will there be a violation of the rights of this company

Waiting for you :blush: have a nice dream​:heart:

1 Like

I am using the Pixabay api and I have authorised api key, so I have permission to use the images. And while applying for api key they ask the reason to use there I have clearly mentioned the use. And I am also giving the credit to author as well as to Pixabay in my application.

2 Likes

I have created the topic regarding side menu animation but it’s saying - wait till post be approved

1 Like