Kodular is growing!

I’ll add this idea to our discuss todo list

1 Like

Hope to see in the future. :slight_smile:

What do other Makeroid Staff think about this? Reply here :slight_smile:

As a user, I don’t think this is important right now. What we really need is to repair all bug in Makeroid, to improve it and make it better. What this kind of website would help us?

3 Likes

@Kleyber_Derick Of course you’re right. Even if I suggest something like this, probably all Developers are still focusing on fixing bugs and adding new features. Right?

This is just something entertaining and it won’t do something negative to Makeroid.

1 Like

Yes. I am working on a sideproject of Makeroid, but the other devs are busy with bugs and new stuff for our holidays update

2 Likes

@Sander Is there a big update coming?

I cant confirm or deny something about that :wink: (I always wanted to say that :joy:)

5 Likes

LEAK!! :joy::joy:

You asked if it was a big update…

1 Like

oh, sad news. :frowning:

But, are there new components coming?
For example I hear that Microsoft has some components for artificial intelligence (probably), and they are served as extensions. Are you going to include those types of extensions to the builder itself opening another category? (It would be very awesome.)

We are working on Google’s TensorFlow library for neural networks and AI.

Unfortunately, we’ve hit a few roadblocks and it is not possible to give you a release date as of now.

2 Likes

Great!
Waiting for it.

By the way, I would like to thanks to all of the Developers, Designers and anyone who worked for Makeroid. Makeroid is a really great platform.

My favorite feature is that it’s Material Design.

I’ve been searching something like this for months! And finally I found it. Thanks to @Taifun, I saw it on his website.

Only the thing I don’t like is that device frame on the designer preview area. It gets the area and I can’t work on it. App Inventor has more space to work on.

I know, it looks better If we think from the design angle, but the primary thing is the development part. Right?

It would be great if the device frame get removed. Or that area can be bigger. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

We had plans to make a screen with customisable dimensions, for easier development.
Unfortunately, the proposal was pushed down the priority ladder due to more impending issues.

We’ll try and get the feature ready soon!

5 Likes

thanks, waiting it.

YeY! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

A few days ago we reached the amazing quantity of…

:makeroid: 10000 Users | 10K :confetti_ball:

Yeah, more than 10000 people are using Makeroid to build apps :blush:

8 Likes

Wow you can not get a bigger compliment then this.:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

@Peter
i want this :joy:

5 Likes

:makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid::makeroid:

1 Like