Kodular Login Error

I am not sending manual activation links
The only one I sent was an exception

We were previosly using ElasticEmail to send emails, which had a big “Unsubscribe” button in the bottom of all emails. So, some users clicked unsubscribe, but they didn’t realize it also unsubscribed them from all emails, including forgot password, payments, etc.
In community emails, for example, there were two unsubscribe buttons: the official community one, and the elastic email one, which was confusing.

We now use a self-hosted email system, all under our entire control, so there’s no more “Unsubscribe” button.
All email gets delivered, as users can never unsubscribe from transactional emails.

If you don’t receive an email, check your Spam folder. It may be there.

2 Likes

I already checked many times but i didn’t received any email from kodular. Please solve this issue ASAP. Since last 7 days I’m requesting but Regretfully kodular still not solved my isssue. @Diego

I created an account using an email from another domain and it worked, I received the activation code.
But the domain email where I had my apps (@ hotmail.com) I don’t get the activation link. I already added the email of kodular as reliable and I still don’t receive it.

Try to Login with twitter, Gmail, Github which you registered with same email.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.