Kodular Store Android App Permission

Hello Guys
I was working on an app where I could share all the Apps, AIA, AIS, Tutorials and Videos made by me. When I was building it an idea came in my mind to instead of using it only for my resources, I make it for all the Koders where they can share there Apps, AIA etc. So I want a permission from Kodular Staff and other users to modify it for usage by everyone. If anyone has any objection then please tell me or tell me if it would be against any of the Kodular Policies.

• Yes make it for All developers
  • No you are not allowed to do that

0 voters

The app is still in development phase but I am sharing some screenshots to show you how it looks.

Earning coins is not meant for earning money. It is used for purchasing the premium items from the app. All downloadable resources have a free label under their name. I think it is completely legal.
Think of a game where you watch ads to earn credits and then use them to unlock new resources or upgrades

Most background features are not shown in the screenshots (some of them are not shown as I have not managed the data in the database correctly).
Please tell me

1 Like

You can check more from this sample APK (Incomplete at the moment)
Techy_Guy_Apps (2).apk (9.7 MB)

2 Likes

But kodular store is akready available & Also we can share aia, Tutorials etc. in kodular forum

1 Like

I was thinking of making an Android app for the same

1 Like

You lost me when i saw the images of coins and earning by clicking ads. That is called an earning app and is not allowed by Kodular.

5 Likes

Earning coins is not meant for earning money. It is used for purchasing the premium items from the app. You can see that all downloadable resources have a free label under their name. I think it is completely legal.
Think of a game where you watch ads to earn credits and then use them to unlock new resources or upgrades

1 Like

I am not forcing anyone to click ads. I gave them reward for watching ads but if they like then they can click ad to get extra bonus coins

1 Like

So you want to use apps/aia/etc that other people make also in your app. I guess you will then completely remove the ads. Otherwise you are earning money from other users work. Still trying to understand what you are doing.

2 Likes

Please read it carefully.
Initially I started this for usage only for my resources. But if i get permissions then i will modify it.
I can change the usage of coins to any other mode like 3 categories can be made for resources-

• Completely Free
  • Coins Purchasable
  • Real Money transfer

Coins Purchasable requires users to watch Ads which will in turn credit money into my Admob. But I can use Kodular Donations to give all my reward to Kodular. And if the users in the app increase then I will also need to upgrade the Airtable Base of either Kodular (If the project is successfully completed for usage by everyone then I will change the database settings for Kodular Accounts) or my own.

1 Like

Then You have to donate some percent of your earning to those who share their aia & apk… so that other will able to get something from your side & no one will raise any question on you…

This is my opinion.
Rest all on you…

1 Like

I had the same idea once, but that the app was use the official Kodular Store servers

And since I didn’t see it possible, I didn’t raise it

1 Like

Yaa we either need the details about Kodular Servers or the developers upload their apps to both Kodular Store Website and this App separately

1 Like

When did I said that I will keep all the credit with me. I will only take out the money required to pay to the Airtable server for upgrading the base and give the rest of money to all developers according to their resource downloads and cost.

2 Likes

I would use MySQL and PHP if it were you

1 Like

Yes we can use anything but I see it very easy to work with Airtable

1 Like

And if we make two applications and then show them? :thinking:

Maybe the staff approves it

1 Like

I could also change to Google Sheets also but there is no native component in Kodular for that so it is a little complicated as I have to make and manage and go through everysingle line of their API code.

1 Like

Please Elaborate

1 Like

Na you didn’t mention that
That’s why i said this .
Ok If you will get approval by the community then tell. From my side you will get full support…

Happy Koding

1 Like

I’m bored, a little competition wouldn’t hurt xDxD
:joy:

1 Like