Kodular to Android Studio

Why are you leaving from best creator? :smirk: Is Android Studio better? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Maybe Because of the External Extensions that costs a lot. Kodular should make more extensions but now it has a lot too compared to other Creators

1 Like

But this is not related to Kodular. This related to Extension Developers, also you can find free alternates of paid extensions.

Also Kodular didn’t make any extension, I think you are saying about “components”. But there are a lot of cool components.

3 Likes

Extensions when build into Kodular it is known as Components

I’m leaving because my primary app uses web viewer a lot and there is a lot of features missing and users reporting it since Aug 2018 and still there is no solution or any official reply about it…
bytheway, I’m leaving doesn’t mean i will not use kodular… I will just switch my app from kodular to android studio…

2 Likes

Then use right word. :man_facepalming: Components is not equal to Extensions.
Did you ever see “extensions” word in any topic about components?

1 Like

Is extensions and components made differently?

1 Like

Sir I lost my key Store
Please read my email
Tell me how to do it

Mmm Do you also not know how to use Android Studio?

Man, Android studio is not something you can just learn watching a few videos on Youtube.
You must learn a programming language named Java to be able to create apps with Android Studio. It will take months so if your app can be made with kodular, better go with it.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING BY HEART, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU. NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY AND KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU GET SUCCEED :+1:

I have already made my kodular app in android studio WATCHING ONLY YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
and it is working perfectly fine, by the way…

3 Likes

Who said it’s impossible?
What I said is that it is 100x harder, which is true

1 Like

Even I don’t say that "you said, Impossible"

hello Mr Abhijith can u explain briefly how to import keystore in Android studio from kudular.

why do you dont ask that in android studio forum, we are here in kodular and not in android studio. Look in google how to implement a keystore in android studio

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.