Launch new extension for security encryption and decryption for files and messages with MiniPQC (Post-Quantum Cryptography)

I will use this Encryption, But tell me can I able to Decrypt the Encrypted String using Python ?

What are the Difference Between 3 Extension ?

Remember that these extensions are not supported and it depends on each device (smartphone) of use."

I did not Understand This.

Can you Provide me Your telegram ID. It will be more Easy for me.

Hi,

These Extensions do not use python, you can use only install extension on App Inventor, kondular and other bockly system and ready…this extension are direct java extensions.

The extension AES to string:

com.openqbit.OpenQbitAEStoString.aix (8.0 KB)

The extension AES to file:
com.openqbit.OpenQbitAESFileEncryption.aix (7.9 KB)
com.openqbit.OpenQbitAESFileDecryption.aix (7.6 KB)

The difference is:

The extension AES for string you can use only for messages o data text (INSERT data in your database).

And…

The extensions AES for file, you can use to file (any kind file with format binary or text, example: image, database, document, video, etc).

Regards,
VIDAL.

@memopolis

I dont use telegram, the extensions security AES only install the extension in App inventor, Kondular or other blockly system and ready…these extensions do not use python, you can use direct extension (no additional requirements).

if you have more questions you can write to:

[email protected]

Although it may take a few days for the answer to be delayed due to the demand we have or if I’m online with pleasure i review.

Regards,
VIDAL.

How to use Aes file encryption and Decryption please Show me Some Blocks

Please help me to use AES file Encryption And decryption i dont know how i to Use your Extension Blocks