Leadbolt ads help?

Hello all!

Hope you all are doing great on Makeroid as i’m enjoying great features of Makeroid.
And constantly adding new features are really appreciated.

In this Christmas update, Makeroid added a new Leadbolt component for monetizing app.
I’ve created account on Leadbolt and provided API key in component but ads aren’t showing.

I’m pretty sure that i’m doing something wrong as this is the first experience with Leadbolt.
So, i need help on how to use Leadbolt with Makeroid?

I hope a good help soon.

Thanks in advance!

I will create the documentation for the component later today.
For now, could you provide a screenshot of your blocks so I can see if you’ve done anything wrong?

Thanks!

Here is screenshot:

1 Like

Try the “Ad Cached” event instead of “Ad Loaded”.

Tried that but didn’t work.

Can you try this?
leadboltBlocks

This sometimes worked for me first time clicking the button, sometimes I had to click it twice. I assume it’s because there were no ads to show the first time, so the Failed To Load event should’ve been called instead.

You could also load an ad on Screen Initialize but show it when the button is clicked.

1 Like

Woww! Thanks Conor for your help.

Working great with this method.

2 Likes

This is not working for me.

blocos
When I click on the button, nothing happens.

Have you copied API key from Leadbolt??

yes but still not working

Yes i also checked and now Leadbolt ads are not working again… My app on Leadbolt is also live.

1 Like

Ya it is not working with makeroid and enhance.co … both are not working… may be it work for oreo android version

When it will start working in india … why dont you discuss with leadbolt ads network developer and solve the problem… ?? please solve it

How to fix the error

Don’t try to turn booleans into strings.

2 Likes

what is Leadbolt Ads Block Please reply me