Calculating Peak Audience on a Radio App

Test.aia (2.9 KB) [quote=“mahando754, post:21, topic:28331, full:true”]

A FRIEND WITHIN THIS COMMUNITY TRIED TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE BUT STILL CAN’T SHOW THE LISTENERS WHO ARE ONLINE NEITHER WHO ARE OFLINE.

Yes exactly that is what I want it to show but how can you show those exited and those who are online.[quote=“manishthetechguy, post:20, topic:28331, full:true”]

is this correct ?

i hope this is what you want.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I took his blocks and tried to rebuild the App in this way.
First I imported the AIA and I created a Firebase Web API with Firebase URL and pasted in the Firebase links as you can see

Firebase Web api are like this :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: The Block are like this and I thought they could call the listeners who are listening the Radio online as in my case I wanted the link which I pasted on the Firebase value could call and track all people who are listening to the Radio through the URL of the Radio either within the App or out of the App to show on my App

Sorry if Someone can solve this problem please help me here.

This is the AIA ProjectTest.aia (2.9 KB)

you want to know why it is not working ?

beacuse you have enter the links inyour firebase database. change the values to 0 (number).
also i added some math blocks to calculate the no. of listners. from above image it seems that you have removed that.

how do you expect it to work ?

The Math was like this but I realized that it only called Math number 1 which was displaying and not the real number of people who are online.

:point_up_2::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up_2::point_up_2:

You see that it doesn’t call people who are online

What do you mean:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

If you add the math like this you will then get this

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

IF YOU ADD THE MATH LIKE THIS

You will get this from adding that maths

I THINK NOW YOU CAN SEE THAT THI DOESN’T TRACK ANY USER ONLINE OR OFFLINE?

Please if you have any other option kindly try to configure and solve it out.

Hello alrmailay where are you Bro?

Can you solve this?

Hello alrmailay where are you Bro?

Can you solve this?

But where your blocks record the number of users on the firebase database

Kindly help us all to solve this, I think it will be the benefit of all Kodular Community

I think showing number of people online is quite easy but you can not show number of offline users unless you have proper knowledge how user exits your app.
And this is where you will stuck.

Ok please help me to know how to show those are online

To start do not place an Else If

Place two If, since you are getting two labels at the same time

I suggest that when you hit the Play button (Sorry, I could not see if it has or not) add +1 to the value in Firebase, and when you give stop to subtract 1

@mahando754 , while your problem is being solved , you spend some time reading this:

When you use caps in your text it represents that you are shouting, and I am sure nobody like if someone is shouting at them…

I think his problem is not solved.He PM me and when I replied to him he is not answering.
Anyway I said him to test this apk:
Test.apk (5.6 MB)

Hi
is there any way how to define the column names in airtable programmaically.
which means from the app and note in airtable itself.
Any idea ?

no it is not possible i also searched about it but currently they didnt provided anyway to create column automatically.

May be this one can help:

How can a Spreadsheet come to track the users who are listening online?
Can you provide it clearly?

I have suffered a lot on how to track the Online users on my radio and I don’t know to solve this.

Have you tested apk I sent to you?
Test.apk (5.6 MB)
And do not create duplicate topics.
@Peter please merge this topic to this

Yeah, I have tested it but, I don’t understand if it is working or not because first it shew 3 listeners and secondly it shew 4 so I don’t know what was it because if I could have seen the blocks that you used maybe I could have proved it out.

See the inbox I have sent you

Merged…

1 Like