Loading all time

Hi all
I hope you are all fine
Since I started working today and opened KODULAR, the download sign appears and does not disappear

Refresh the page and check whether your connection is good

1 Like

connection speed is good (30 mp/s) due to اختبار سرعة الإنترنت | Fast.com

@Adhil_Salim
Uploading ttf fonts file will couse this problem :upside_down_face:

loading does not disappear
I need some help.

i am using 20( web ) block, is it the problem ??
Continuing the discussion from Loading all time:

You shall continue the discuss in the previous post.

Thank you :blush:

Please don’t duplicate the topic !!!
You have already asked this question …
Search in the community and read the rules !!!

@Adhil_Salim
@bestprintsf
Greetings to you
I understand that, but no one helped me and the error is still there and I am working on a project and I need to finish it
This error makes the work more difficult and takes longer. So I had to upload the post again to get help
I did a lot of searching and found nothing

Which browser you are using?

@Adhil_Salim Google Chrome

This error appears only in one project, it does not appear in all projects

Well is that a big project?

Ok

no, aia file size 1.7 mb :roll_eyes:
@Adhil_Salim

I have sent you a pm

Don’t double post. Next time you will be suspended from the community. merged your topics. Don’t do that again please.

:point_up_2: I meant that you search and read the rules of the community … it is your obligation to know them …

The loading takes time for many reasons, how many components you inserted, how many blocks each screen has and your internet connection. Just wait for it to load and go

1 Like

Greetings to you, peter
We also wish you, your country and Europe safety from the epidemic … :orange_heart:
I am just trying to get an answer and a solution to the problem so that I can complete the project, and I created the topic yesterday and I did not reach a solution, so I had to republish it
But if this is forbidden behavior, then you can tell me what to do if no one helps me after doing research as much as possible.

@Peter
@bestprintsf
Well, I’ll read the rules well
I am so glad I am here with you in the KODULAR community

You just have to wait. Sometimes you get help and sometimes not. That is how a community works. What you can not do is create another post with the same question just to get attention.

1 Like