Looking for app developers/designers

I am looking for developers/designers who will help me complete this project professionally I will pay.
UWEZOFUND.aia (325.7 KB) UWEZOFUND.apk (7.1 MB)

Instead of Providing .aia and .apk
Tell what your Project is and what you want to Acheive.

Regards,
ADDYLIN

3 Likes

the AIA and APK are just designs no coding . the app is a money lending application used to issue and track loans to individuals and groups i think you can download the app and see what it is about

So you didn’t do any coding yet. Tell what you are willing to pay for it. I changed the category of your question.

2 Likes

no coding just tried to design , i am willing to pay $25-35 depending on the design and developer skills displayed on the final apk

1 Like

Why you use too many screens… 13 in total ?
You could do the same on one or two screens …

:sweat_smile: :joy: it is just a design final apk can have even two screens I am not an expert in app development can you help ?

i read about UWEZO FUND on Google -
Visited their website.

The Uwezo Fund is a flagship programme for vision 2030 aimed at enabling women, youth and persons with disability access finances to promote businesses and enterprises at the constituency level, thereby enhancing economic growth towards the realization of the same and the Millennium Development Goals No.1 (eradicate extreme poverty and hunger) and 3 (promote gender equality and empower women). The Fund was launched by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Kenya on 8th September 2013 and enacted through a Legal Notice No. 21 of the Public Finance Management Act, 2014, and published on 21st February, 2014.

i want to ask are you among the Officials of UWEZO FUND

2 Likes

no , but my plan is to get intouch with the officials once i have completed the app

Ok,
so what can i say / suggest / understood

this App will be Like Online forms to Apply for the Loan
and Track their Status

as Loans need to be verified by the officials

yes i can send you a sample app

PM me

And also it means that it will require 2 apps.
One for users side.
One for loan provider side.
or even more

sorry i’m not good at making good UI or designs !!!

So, These are the Requirements -
it will be like an Online Instant Loan App.
Loan Types - Home, Buisness, Study, Car, and many more.
Best UI / UX
2 Apps
One for the Users who will take Loan
Other for the officials who will approve the Loan
And might more which i forgot to mention.

For Reference you can check these Apps (if available in your country)

So, interested one can PM her.

I can make a good design for your app … Give me your direct contact number … If you have WhatsApp then give WhatsApp number it will be easy for me to contact with you on whatsapp

You can PM the user and there share private information.

exactly that

PM me with the details + budget + time frame so we can startup upon agreement.