Lottery app, Thank you kodular

App name :- lottery app(but you can suggest me any else)
App description :- This app is based on lottery in which people join and earn money.
App screenshots:-

Note:- Apk will be uploaded soon after testing of paytm in app.

Once again thank you so much kodular and kodular staff and community and @Italo (gave me some idea) for helping me to create ANDROID STUDIO level app.
Thank you again.

5 Likes

Earning apps are not allowed.

1 Like

I was thinking the same but, I don’t see this app shows ads to get the money.
The users engage in it voluntarily. Another issue would be to see if Google allows this kind of apps. I think they do, because there’s an app that collects money from groups of people, and then it divides it between the ones that accomplished the task (going to the gym, lost a certain amount of weight, etc.)

I don’t know what the Kodular point of view will be but I think this is not really an earning app.

5 Likes

@Sherpuraala Nice App Buddy…

1 Like

Change Join Now to Buy Ticket This is Easy & familiar
Add Ticket History If Possible it will give Professional Look
Extra Suggestions
use any color for background
Add CountDown or Lotery opening Time if Possible.

& Question is How your transaction works

2 Likes

what extension do you use for your users to pay you and be able to pay them if they request it?

I guess paytm extension.

1 Like

PlayStore has a policy on gambling.

Be sure to check if you violate any of its conditions in the following link.

If you are not going to distribute your game through the Play Store, you will have no problem in distributing it in a free store. But make sure your users accept a policy and conditions when using your app.

1 Like

paytm extension

ticket history is already specfied only thing is is have forgotten to write it.

I think the Lottery Opening time should be When 10 Ticket got sold. so when 10 ticket got sold you have to open lottery.
this is very small thing but it will increase user engagement with app.
Example: I have one ticket from 10. then I will take folloup of lottery result by using app again & Again. and also it will create suspense. Sometime i lost my control on suspense there is chance to buy some more ticket from same lottery. to open lottery fast. it will boost this app. and there are some user they can buy again & again.

1 Like

nice idea but this app is not sustainable… work for the real market need…

Will be banned 100% if you are giving option for withdrawal of money in app as per guidelines for gambling apps

1 Like

google removes these apps

2 Likes

No . If you will provide complete details about app… Then google never takes action…

1 Like

It requires the gambling certificates

1 Like

I know that already so that’s why I made it some organizational leveled app

have you gambling certificates?

what are that and can you explain me how to get them

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like