MakeInstant problem... Sorry to be so picky

When I try to refresh the uploaded data without closing screen.i remove all the dynamic components ids and try to call the data again.i found this error…if I close the app and reopen my app its working fine…

How to refresh the uploaded data without closing the screen.

Help me anyone please…

Make all variables empty on refresh procedure. Reset all things and re call data from your database and run create procedure.

1 Like

if u r using firebase…
set project as default ( which u set on screen intialize)
call again tag and values…

@Professional I m using airtable

i know…i saw ur attacment pic i give u just idea

1 Like

After row created put clock component there and set to enable… put each loop block in that clock timer may b its worked for u but not sure…

@Professional ok i will try it

try this

put a clock component in screen intialized block…put all airtable get cell get rows blocks in that clock timer…
And then when u click refresh button again set that timer to enable…

1 Like

according to your error message you are using the MakeInstant block somewhere…
you should use it correctly as the error message is suggesting…
Unbenannt

Also to get a readable screenshot of your relevant blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

3 Likes

@Taifun This error occur when I try to load the uploaded data without app close,when I close my app and reopen everything is working fine.
I remove all the dynamic components ids and call the data again without closing app I found this MakeInstant error.

1 Like