Makeroid Discord! (Join)

There’s not really much more for me to say. @Mika and @Sander have said what’s needed.

I will say this though:
Don’t break our ToS again! You should’ve asked us first. It’s not your job to create unofficial products for us.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I dont know what is worse. That your are breaking our ToS or saying that you had nothing to do with it!!!

But who shared? Maybe he broke it, but it’s worse the guy who shares rather than the one who creates…
Imagine the most mortal weapon. What’s worse, the guy who creates it or the guy who shares to the world its power searching for customers? Without the seocnd guy that weapon would have be inoffensive
Do you catch the metaphor?

I needed someplace to talk to the other community members, instantly, whenever I wanted, without the 10 character limits and other rules.

I deeply respect the Makeroid Developers (I hope you know that) and I love Makeroid (Because here I am)

I’m sorry if I did something wrong. My intention was not to create a battlefield, it was only to create a platform, that was atleast slightly more convenient for me to interact on.

In the process I got to know Nathan and Arda better, and I dare call them my friends, even if I haven’t seen them face to face and I probably never will.

The Makeroid Developers are free to do whatever they want with the posts and the server.

1 Like

We know that you didn’t want to harm Makeroid, but we already said that we don’t want our logo or name in unauthorized products. You should have asked before

And the battlefield was against Nathan for sharing it, because he has done a lot of things wrong in the past and we thought that he learnt, but didn’t seem so…

Can we just move on? I realized my mistake and deleted the server. I should’ve asked you.

2 Likes

Okey, can you wait one second for a message?
I would like you to explain something we found