Material Color Picker | Super Awesome & Cool Color Picker

Material Color Picker

So I was making an app in which I had to implement a color picker so I looked into the extension repository but could not find anything. After some thinking, I found a simple and easy method to create a beautiful material design color picker. The color picker supports transparency and has a simple and clean UI that can be easily customized according to your needs. The design can fit into all apps easily if your app is based on Material Design.

Screenshots

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-29 at 11.11.21 AM WhatsApp Image 2021-01-29 at 11.11.21 AM (1)

Blocks

The blocks are really simple and easy to understand as everything is made using built in components.

Show Color Picker Dialog

butto

Here you can see that to show the color picker dialog you can call the “showColorPicker” function and provide the default color that should be already selected.

Detect OK and Cancel Clicks

Screenshot 2021-01-29 112133

By using these “OK” & “Cancel” btn click events you can perform different functions here. I have just changed the background color of statusbar and title bar.

Extensions

In the next update of Alpha Dialog, which is fully ready I just have to upload it, you will have the ability to show dialogs at different location thus helping to create top and bottom sheets easily. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Downloads

AIA File : colorpicker.aia (29.0 KB)

Hope you like it

As always I hope you liked it and found it useful. I would be glad to see this color picker in your projects. Thanks for your time.

Support

Your donations can help me bring more useful content. So if you like my work and want to donate, kindly pm me.

15 Likes

Thanks a lot I was waiting for it since a long time… And thanks for such a wonderful idea of colour picker.
:grin: