May be notifier have a problem

Maybe also post your blocks.

Oops! Sorry for that. Please wait a few minute to send you a small aia that can reflect the issue.

I am in Boston now and using my Chromebook with only the beta version of the companion so i will not be able to test that.

I fly home tomorrow so maybe someone else can test the aia for you.

No problem sir. I am posting the aia publicly . Maybe someone can help. And, please try to check the aia when you will back home. I will be obliged …

AIA with same notifier for both button:-
Test01.aia (3.4 KB)

AIA with two different notifier for different button:-
Test01 (1).aia (3.4 KB)

Both AIA returns same error…

Has anyone tested the aia yet? Please help me fix the problem.

Yes, I can confirm that, it seems to be a bug.

As of now, it seems like so… I’m still waiting for an opinion from @Peter . Let see, if he could help.

@asimjib93 you got the solution or not?

No solution found…

1 Like

May i try the aia?

Sure … try it.

1 Like

UPDATE:- Hello @Peter I tried my best to fix this issue. Glad to say, I got a solution , but in a different way though! Notifier seem return bug whenever I try to add two video ads on those two button (1+1!) But, when I changed one video ad to interstitial , it’s working fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

But, all It means you can’t load two video ads on same scteen (Showing notifier)! New bug! :sweat_smile:

@asimjib93 It’s not the notifier that is the issue with it is the last Ad Rewared that fires only

Try with adding new button3, new Ad Rewared3 and a new screen and you will see that the last one fires

/Boban

Yes, you’re right. Noticed it.

Maybe work around

/Boban

Let me try and see what happen.

It does not matter which button is pressed, only the last added video ad is loaded and played (but how can Button1 load / play video ad 3)

Test01a.aia (6.0 KB)

Hi, I have tried most suggestions I could find but still cannot have the notification problem fixed.
As one returns from a second screen notification stop working.
At this moment I had to change notifications on Screen1 to “Show Alert” to, at least, have something that works all the time. In my App Screen1 is the hub, the only one who calls other screens. On Screen1 I have:

And on all secondary Screens I have:
In fact only one screen returns a value all the rest do their job and return nothing.
But the effect on notifier is the same.

I see people saying closing the Screen before calling another screen solves the problem but if I close Screen1 before calling a secondary screen it will damage the App design.

Can anyone help with that?
Thanks
Paulo