Maybe makeroid staff shouldn't be included

In the account.makeroid.io there is a leaderboard where the makeroid staff is on top most of the time.
I’m not saying that they don’t deserve to be in the leaderboard but lot of users gave them like just because it’s the makeroid staff. I think this is not fair for normal users for example right now @hammerhai would be the first if it wasn’t for the staff in the leaderboard.
Obviosuly I’m not saying that this is staff fault and naturaly it could be that they receive that ammount of like but in community like this the staff most of the time recive like just because is the staff

2 Likes

You are right!

2 Likes

thx, I’m not so good at english

1 Like

Why do you think this? In my opinion it’s not because they are staff, it’s because they answer the most of questions and they are just positive guys :wink:

1 Like

How about having 2 sections:

• Staff leaderboard
  • User (consumer) leaderboard
3 Likes

I know but if oy take a look in the post they receive plenty of like just by saying “we can’t help you”

I think that is a great solution

1 Like

We already needed more sections on Makeroid Account and this will help that too.

1 Like

I am not a member of the Makeroid staff​:sunglasses:

4 Likes

When I first joined the community I though that you were a member just after a few month I realized that you were just really really great

1 Like

I think i am just a user who really likes AI and all its clones :grin::grinning:

Correction: not all the clones :wink:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Nathan, I guess I’m famous now but, that’s ok, anyway its 3 AM and I gotta sleep before working alot tomorrow.

can i get your signed photo ? :joy:

2 Likes

I want it too

Sorry its only for VIP Fans.

3 Likes

I changed the Category to Off Topic, thanks!!

2 Likes

No. Thank you.