More than one app ported through Companion to Tablet

I tried to search for this issue but I have not been able to find anything. If something does exist, I apologize, please let me know. I have 2 different apps I am working on to save on my tablet. The first app generates a data text file based on user input. The second app reads the data file to perform other actions and functions. I can’t seem to store both apps on my tablet at the same time. After I download the first app to my tablet (using the Companion software), when the download the second app the first one disappears. I seem to be able to only have one of the apps on my tablet at a time. Is this normal or am I missing doing something? I appreciate any help. Thank you.

in the companion app you can only run one project at a time…
what about building both projects and using the apk file?
Taifun

1 Like

Ok and thank you. I will try that.

I am relatively new at this software so I must be missing something. I have .apk files for both apps on my tablet in the download folder. But when I select each download to install, the second download overwrites the first install. How do I get both apps to install on my tablet?

this sounds like you used the same project name for both projects?
you have to use different project names…

Taifun

Thank you again. I checked both apps and they both had the same package name. I’m not sure why but I changed them and now both save to my tablet. Yay.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.