MS SQL server, I need extension

Ideally, you should create an API that connects to your MS SQL server database

Second POST
:point_down:

1 Like

I connected to the mysql database and did all the operations, there is no problem here. But unfortunately, I couldnā€™t connect to the database on MS SQL SERVER on my computer and I couldnā€™t find a way and a method, despite my research ** WHAT CONNECTION METHODS ARE THERE BETWEEN THE CODES AND THE COMPUTER, LOCAL OR ONLINE?

Or use the alternative SQL :eyes:

He already explained why MSSQL SERVER.

:point_up:
How does your application connect to MSSQL SERVER?

In Google ā€¦

https://www.google.com/search?q=php+how+connect+sql+server&client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sxsrf=APq-WBt_b7svVrbmx8GoDwMF7btIVCxG2g%3A1644341283704&ei=I6gCYuOqKu2z5OUPiPaxwA8&oq=php+how+connect+sql+server&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBwgjELADECcyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABQAFgAYPMzaAFwAXgAgAEAiAEAkgEAmAEAyAEJwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Using PHP to connect to SQL SERVER

There are functions( PHP ā€¦other language etc) with parameters (server ip, server name, username, password etc) to make this connection. You may need to download some dllā€™s, configure php.ini. This Script ( in your server ) will be what will make the connection and after the connection started, you will execute the SQL commands ( other Script )

2 Likes

Iā€™m searching but I need a more practical way, it gets more difficult with multiple installations.

I did not understand. Do you have an application (a website or software) that accesses mssql server and you are having difficulties in configuring them in multiple installations?

How does your application access the MSSQL SERVER?

It is the same way as the Script so that the Kodular blocks will work.

1 Like

Check out the video I shared, actually I mean how can I send data to ms sql server locally or via ip address like in this video, write your opinion after reviewing the video

Friend I still donā€™t understand: In this topic you say that you have a software/site/app cafe that runs on a local server (theoretically mssql server) Thatā€™s it ? :+1:
So, again I ask: how does this software/site/app connect to your mssql server? in java ? In .Net ? In PHP ? It works like this: -the database is on a server - some application tries to access it (via any language) - a script ( in some language ) uses commands to make this connection to the database. - after being able to ā€œrunā€ this script, you can connect. - then you, with another Script , execute the commands ( these Scripts ) call the previous script ( which performs the connection)
So, as mentioned at the beginning:
1-copy the script that already works with Mysql
2- search ā€œphp connect to mssql serverā€
3- study and understand the code
4- take the part that makes the connection (MSSQL) and insert it in the Mysql script
5- remove, if necessary ( of course ), the mysql connection part of the initial script.
6- use the blocks from the example mentioned at the beginning of the topic and put it in your Kodular application.
7- test it
:+1:

Or post the amount you want to pay to hire a developer.

:+1:

1 Like

You have to need to download a driver for ms sql and later use your php files or else to connect your ms sql.
if your project is still alive.