My app always crash after kodular 1.5.2 update

Here, many people only know how to complain without understanding how complicated the process is behind the scenes. just demanding but not willing to contribute to the kodular staff who have provided a lot of convenience in building applications. what’s wrong with waiting while sharing and contributing?

1 Like

The bug is not in the components, it’s on the apk if you deleted all the screens, assets, components then the same problem remains same.
I have facing the same bug in all my previous projects before Fenix 1.5.2 update

Hello, I have the same problem, did you find a solution? In my case, I know that the problem arises when making a request or request to the airtable database, it is that action that causes the problem.
I have no idea why.

Please help, it does not work, in my case it is google maps

does not show the map

My app upgrade was released on playstore few hours ago and it started crashing. The change I did was jut to remove word free from title as Google pointed a policy.

I use airtable and as per other messages, that seems to be a problem.

Do we have a sight for solution? I am afraid this will dent the reviews of my app on the playstore!

Does your app not crash when you use cellular data?
My application crashes when using a wifi network (on Android 11+) but it does not crash if the cellular data is used.