My app is waiting for approval since 5 days

I make an live tv app and newspers and also for poetry. And I request for admob approval but since 5 days it’s not reviewed by kodular community. Can you help me guys how I can get approval for that. I’m new user of kodular. All codes are working smoothly.

welcome @qazikamranhaider334,
Start from here:
How to ask a question?

The approval is granted when the app is checked by Kodular staff which means every approval request is checked by “Humans” and not bots (except Mika) and therefore it takes time to react to an approval. Also, there are many factors which affect your approval like if your approval message is clear and straight to the point and everything there is true, chances increase that your approval will be reacted fast.
So manage your time accordingly:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Kodular team has to check that app properly and there is lot o peoples who are asking for approval so there must b lot of apps in pending for testing so please be patient and wait for team to respond you

1 Like

Thanks for the replying. I have one app that already approved and it was approved with in 24hrs but it’s new app every thing is clear I hope it will get approval soon.

1 Like

Thanks brother I hope it will be approve soon.

1 Like

Yes insha’Allah soon they all will get approval because team had to do a lot things and test app completely , which components are being used and any thing is not against policy of ads companies so thats may take a time ,