My App Started Crashing From Past 2 to 3 Days

My app is started crashing from 5 days before.

I took bug report and it saying that,

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lkawa/standard/Scheme;
 at io.kodular.emanali20014.sellcopy.Screen1.$define(Screen1.yail:10288)
 at com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Form.onCreateFinish(SourceFile:483)
 at com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.Form.onCreate(SourceFile:394)
 at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7224)
 at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7213)
 at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1272)
 at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2926)
 at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3081)
 at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78)
 at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
 at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
 at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1831)
 at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
 at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:201)
 at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6823)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
 at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:547)
 at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:873)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "kawa.standard.Scheme" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/data/app/com.gory.store-phAyDC18Kq76XpIUPjRb7g==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.gory.store-phAyDC18Kq76XpIUPjRb7g==/lib/arm64, /system/lib64]]
 at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:171)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
 ... 18 more

tell me the reason if you can. and sharing the screenshot below , i have been using following extension.

msg956008419-24329
photo1706099534
41bd497c-f60a-4500-86ac-0f13cbf0cfbd

Take a look at this, i’ve had similar issue:

1 Like

You listed 44 (!)extensions that you used?
Maybe you should list the extensions you didn‘t use.The list may be shorter​:crazy_face:
It is hard to find an error in your app,because it is worth to check if all your extensions are up to date.
So better to work with one of your recent backups and try from there to add new content.

1 Like

Helo,
i have renamed the components but still app is crashing, i am sharing aia in dm can you check this out please.

i’ll check if i have spare time and i dont promise you,

1. what about post the new error here again
  2. use https://unchive.lodular.io/ then post the summary of your app

also try this, though it says deprecated but i think worth to try

Its solved!! this issue were causing by one of the exetension, i removed 3 too 4 extension so i need to figure t out which was causing this issue.

Hi, were you able to find the problem? The same thing happens to me in a project, I changed the component names to short names but it still closes

delete extension, this is because of any of the extension.

Could you tell me which extensions were giving you that problem? I saw your list and I see that several match the ones I have in my project, I have tried to eliminate them but I can’t find the problem

I am not sure which extension giving issue, i just deleted un use full extension.

@Earn_Money_online can you make liike tiktok video page slide app

1 Like