My Kodular app doesn't seems on device after downloaded

Bro I think this app already installed on your smart phone so delete your 1 St app and after install this app :white_check_mark:
Thank You

i have tried with all of your advices but same issue. Thanks. :frowning:

Please upload the APK file so that we can find the issue

Please give your aia file of the app

Have you tried this?

/Boban

1 Like

i have tried it also now. i tried on GeneralMobile5+ and Google Pixel devices. im sending .aia. i will continue. its incomplete now. check it out please. Thank you.

Att first look, your Package Name is wrong.

/Boban

Depends on when in your app development you changed Package Name.

Try to remove it and then build your app.

/Boban

i have tried it with empty package name now and the same issue. Really i can not get it. Thanks Mr. Boban.

Unfortunate that I cannot help.

Btw, was this a first install if not when did you change package name or rather to what, you would have to track back what you did and when etc…your app works on my phone after I removed package name.

/Boban

I found the issue (It’s related with… our new name :cold_sweat:)

2 Likes

We’ll address this issue soon

1 Like

Thanks for your interest.:+1:
And im curious about your solution (Mr. Pavitra) :slight_smile: thank you now.

But even I faced this issue in Makeroid,
Today I have faced this same issue, its working on live test, but after installation, its become like this (App vanished/No open option).
Any solution till now? (and yes I think it’s happening when we are changing the package name or App name while on Live test :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Same Issue in my Mi Mix 2(Nougat)
My app install correctly, but open buttom is disable after installation, also my application list dont show my App, i have icon, default pakage name.

Help, Help:
Same Issue in my Mi Mix 2(Nougat)
My app install correctly, but open buttom is disable after installation, also my application list dont show my App, i have icon, default pakage name.

i have done.
-export .aia file to pc.
-delete this project on Kodular platform
-open file with any “file utility program”. (im using 7-Zip)
-go to “project.properties” file in “youngandroidproject” folder
-then change it:

-save file and import again to Kodular projects.
-try that now in normal ways.

it worked on my device.

Have a good days…

3 Likes

Kodular staff aware of that. I recommend you to don’t change the files of your app, maybe it can be not compatible with components after editing. So I recommend waiting for the new update.

3 Likes

Thanks for your early post, but just now I have done it another way:
Just open the AIA file in WinRAR and find the Screen1 and open that in Notepad file and delete the name as shown in the blow image.

1. 00
  2. 1
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.