Suggest me to make better UI or Is it good.
Probably good UI, try to use another font like product sans aor other.
And for UI refrences search for e commerce app or online store app on dribble or any similar site.
@themaayur ok thank i will search.
All in all, it’s ok. Suggest you to:
- better fonts, like @themaayur said
- More intuitive content
- Better color combinations
- Idk if you already did, but read this:
[WIKI] Tips to have the best UI in your app (and some UX tips)
Some recommendations from me :
- Don’t use the same font everywhere, for example, you can use another font for the title, another font for content.
- You shouldn’t add another card in the existing card. You can remove the shadows for inner cards maybe.
I wanted to say the exact same thing, only if he removes the shadow inside the card, use different colors. Just different gray tones would be sufficent.
@yusufcihan OK I will remove the shadow of the inner card.thanks for your suggestion.
@Yoshi Thank you all for your kind suggestion.
- Use a better looking font (Sans Serif family)
- Use Card component less and wisely. Cards which are elevated makes even similar content look distinct.
- Make full use of screen estate. Careful adjustments to spacing can make your app shine.
- Be consistent with the color scheme of your app. Don’t use too bright colours.
@pavi2410 ok, I will keep remembering all your suggestions.
Also change the color of the status bar or if it isn’t necessary then hide the status bar