My post are hidden for no reason

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #1

i bought an extension for 10 dollars from an extension developer . it has bugs and errors . i have emailed multiple times to the developer to fix the problem.
each time i comment to take some action against the developer my post is being deleted.
dont i have right to express my views on kodular ?
kindly let me know problem from my side.
a lot of users are affected who has bought the paid extension but still developer is not replying.
i think such developers should not be in the community group coz they are running a scam

(anuragtekam0) #2

Yes you should message him directly and just report the post if there are multiple reports against the user by those who are trusted or is on community from long time will be checked and then the post will be removed.

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #3

the whole post has been deleted , one of the user reported this problem in a post and many other followed it but today morning i saw the notification that the whole post has been deleted .
weird

(anuragtekam0) #4

Then try to contact @Diego maybe he can help or other kodular staff.

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #5

brother me and 2 other buyers are suffering from around a month and has tried to contact by tagging the staff but havent got help yet. we are looking forward for the help.

(anuragtekam0) #6

Wait i will try to ask but you will not get your money back or may be but i don’t think you will get it back. I ask them about your post deletion error.

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #7

i respect the work of community and extension developer but when it comes to delay in projects due to paid extensions or something then it sucks !

(anuragtekam0) #8

Can you give me the post link

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #9

https://community.kodular.io/t/grid-card-view-bug-bug-on-kodular-or-extension/18378/13

(anuragtekam0) #10

The link is showing some kind of error is it working fine for you.

(Daniel) #11

I think it was a personal message, wasn’t it?

(anuragtekam0) #12

Yes, In community

(Daniel) #13

But then only the participants can see it ( you and the other person)

(anuragtekam0) #14

Yes thats because he want to report the extension bugs and errors. Creating multiple topic will be problem to other users that post their problems and also to us that helps users and he have already mentioned he tried to create posts thats why i referred him to go for personal message and if he is not replying then at that time creating multiple topics will be waste for him.

(Daniel) #15

Okay, nice logic, :+1: for it. But, he posted the link of the post to show it, but we can’t see it.

(Boban Stojmenovic) #16

This post was either hidden or deleted by :kodular:

/Boban

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #17

i still havent got the updated and bugs free extension :confused:
have emailed the developer and personal messaged him…still no response

(Yusuf Cihan) #18

This is NOT related with Kodular and Kodular Community. If you have problems with extension developer, say that to extension developer privately. You pay to extension developer, and Kodular is not responsible for that. Don’t open new topic about that. We can’t do anything for that.

(Hitesh K. Yadav) #19

i have messaged and emailed him multiple times. to avoid such spams im requesting kodular to remove spammers extension sellers.
thats all i want until unless i get what i paid for.

(Yusuf Cihan) #20

I understand you. But actually you got related extension after you pay. Right? As I remember, extension developer didn’t say “I will fix errors” in topic. Right? So extension developer is not scammer or something to me.

I know, giving not any response is bad thing. But think that, maybe extension developer lost his password for email, or maybe has no time etc.

But I don’t think related extension developer should be removed for that. At least, you got a extension.

After you received your extension, nothing is related with Kodular. Kodular can only stop unauthorised extension selling. We can’t do anything for developer’s behavior.

I suggest you; Next time, read thoughts of buyers, also please buy extensions from trusted people.