My project is not registering. It's constantly rollback

you are having too many blocks / repetetive blocks/…

What exactly is the problem? Too many blocks? Or is it too much repetitive operations?

I canceled most of the blocks but the result did not change. This situation is very critical for me. I need to fix this problem in 3 hours. I am submitting the app as “.aia”. I would be very happy if you are interested.

I really need help. Please.

It seems more like a corrupted project. I don’t think there is a problem with blocks. There are not much blocks out there.

I don’t understand exactly what you mean about my project. Since I couldn’t save, I couldn’t assign the whole project, I sent an old backup file, but I’m having the same problem.

How can I solve this problem?

Try changing your browser, may be?

Is this your aia?

@Boban is master in this kind of problem… So wait until then

1 Like

Yes, “.aia” is completely mine. I noticed the block in the picture, but I couldn’t delete it because it didn’t save. I hope there is a logical explanation.

That thing only may cause this problem

May be you can remove the components whose id throwing error inthe screen property text file

Is there any way to delete it?

Open the peoject with 7zip and go to screen property, open the file edit it an save

And here it is…GetCBlocked.aia (384.8 KB)

3 Likes

Very late… :confused:

Thanks for the feedback though. Could you give some information about what caused this problem? Is it because of the block in the picture @Still-learning sent?

Dear friend… This is community and nobody will get paid for every solution. If people interested they will help you. As i said earlier he is king in solving this kind of issues but still that secret is not yet revealed and unable to find the root cause of the problem but however the problematic code we can clear it from screen properies text i think but not sure so dont say Very Late. Instead you congratulate or wish for solving the issue

Actually, if you look, I made the same sentences, but I write these articles using google translation and the expression in the sentence may change during translation. That’s why sometimes it’s hard to convey my feelings on the subject. I’m sorry if I used a wrong expression.

Did google translate also change the emoji you used?

Yes. Are you wondering how? :slight_smile: Let me show you like this;

That’s not a “slight smile” though.

#off-topic

Hey guys, pls leave it and let the topic to close… The user got answer

Thank you…