Mysql And Recycler view reverse order record fetch help

I want to fetch record from reverse order mean last to first.
Extension used
Mysql,Custom Recycler view by deephost.My blocks are below.
Recycler view load start value is 10 ,Load more value is 10.

995 386

Thanks for any help.

have you tried this for reverse list?

lists_reverse%20(1)

yes not worked , it have some laod more and postion value that is changing with fetching records. pls check blocks

you have to change query of sql as
SELECT Name , link FROM tablename WHERE id = 24[id to get] ORDER BY DESC;
ORDER BY DESC this brings result in descending order
if you want 10 records then just add LIMIT 10;

1 Like

Ok thanks it sounds good but How can i adjust with recycler view …?

your blocks are not in order, like where you getting is on top and calling is in last, arrange them as you using them.

i didn’t use recycler view yet but from first block according to me you get position of last record in recycler view if yes then query will be,

SELECT Name , link FROM tablename WHERE id = 24 [id to get] ORDER BY DESC LIMIT [Position of recycler view] , 10;
if your position is 10 then this looks like,
SELECT Name , link FROM tablename WHERE id = 24 [id to get] ORDER BY DESC LIMIT 10, 10; loads data from 10 to 20 in descending order

1 Like

LOAD START =10
995|369x26 386 5 !995

!

!

i have not used Recycler View Extension Because its paid and i didnt buy it, but i have seen aia for mysql is available in his app, have you seen that ? maybe that will helpful

but for simple i can tell that you can load all items in once and then reverse that lists, and show data from lists with 10+ every time called load more

2 Likes

ITS HUGE DATA WILL LOADED .EVERY DAY DATA INCREASES AND CURRENT DATA LANGTH IS 1000 RECORDS APPROX . THAT MAY SLOW SPEED.

yes loading data in pieces is best because server responses quickly and app loads data faster
what user want to view

1 Like

friend have tried more.?

dear brother did you find any logic for this. ?

pm me your aia, i will try to fix that

i will pm to u

1 Like

Hello developer pls help me I Did not got any solution for this
thanks

2 posts were split to a new topic: Airtable, show records in reverse order