MySQL Extension - Call Sql Operations Without Script [PAID]

MySQL Extension

This extension allows you to call Sql operations without using any script.

This can connect to the MySQL Database with it’s url,username and password.

It would connect to the server directly with JDBC, there won’t be any kind of third party interfering in the connection, the connection is directly between Your Application And The MySQL Server.

jdbc
Image From : JDBC Tutorial

There is one more specialty of this extension, It supports prepared statement block to prevent Sql Injection.

A prepared statement is a feature used to execute the same (or similar) SQL statements repeatedly with high efficiency.

Prepared statements basically work like this:

1. Prepare: An SQL statement template is created and sent to the database. Certain values are left unspecified, called parameters (labeled “?”). Example: INSERT INTO MyGuests VALUES(?, ?, ?)
  2. The database parses, compiles, and performs query optimization on the SQL statement template, and stores the result without executing it
  3. Execute: At a later time, the application binds the values to the parameters, and the database executes the statement. The application may execute the statement as many times as it wants with different values

This does not require any kind of special configuration, you just need to allow all IP address at remote sql because every mobile phone ip address is different

Thanks to @chaimk for Sponsoring this extension!

Blocks

You can ask me any doubt below.

Buy

PayPal - 17.5 USD
PayTM - 1000 INR

9 Likes

Awesome extension @Atom_Developer

1 Like

How is it better than using the method provided by Taifun, on his website.

Result will be returned in?

nyc extension @Atom_Developer

1 Like

They both are different,that method is used script, this one is runs directly and specially the prepared statement that prevents SQL injection
I have explained everything above in the post, please read it.

It will be a kind of object that would be parsed by using get column from result block which would return a list.

Just so everyone knows, it is not secure to connect directly to a MySQL Database directly from the app itself…

Consider this, before paying $17.50 which is not worth your users data.

2 Likes

We can protect the database from SQL injection using a PHP script simply, with some prepared statements clause, as we did in securing website logins. Similar is the case with the app.

2 Likes

Yes… I agree with you broh…:+1:

1 Like

You can also achive prepared statement by modifying taifun script.
And it’s better whether using taifun script or any extension run all queries on server side don’t make any query on app.

1 Like

I have mentioned it’s JDBC and there are some people who need JDBC, so it’s better to have this option for those who are interested, I never said the script provided by puravidaapps is not good enough, and it depends where and how is it used.

One person requested me to make JDBC extension, so surely that person needed it and many others like him so publishing here it for everyone is not a bad idea.

3 Likes

Anyways, your efforts worth. But the price is too high

4 Likes

I think @Atom_Developer is right, those who need to use jdbc can go for it or there are many offices which have their private connection of MySQL, so they can use jdbc for only their devices.

Nice extension :+1:t2:

1 Like

That is not what we are talking about.
The point is, security.

The work is good.
But you need to be aware of security …

3 Likes

Nice extension, would make work easier !

2 Likes

Useful and Very Helpful Extension.