MySQL. PHP. GET. POST. Insert. Update. Delete. Segur SQL Inject

I posted this answer in the wrong place … my fault

Many free hosting send a header in JavaScript that must be read by the Browser, if the Browser cannot read that header it causes an error.

You are working with tonohost.com with a free account.

0000webhost.com does not have that restriction.

this security system is mandatory on all free hosting accounts and cannot be disabled.

Thank you very much.
Then I will work with 000Webhost

@juananton1991 The link you put in says that bind_param supports 4 variable types (Integer, Double, String, Blob)
How do I save data such as name, age, city, and also save dates and times?

Example
bind_param(“sss”, $Edad, $Ciudad, $Nombre); mean Edad, Ciudad, Nombre are String,String,String: -----> sss

If you database is other types of fields…
i — inter
d — double
s — string
b — blob

In my example all fields are string.

ssi ----- > String,String,Integer

Yes, I understood that. My question was how do you set dates and times? But I read on other forums that it’s put as a string.
Thank you

@juananton1991 is your script able to solve following two problems of me

1 Like

Hello you have any video I don’t understand you have a YouTube chanel pleas give the link

@juananton1991 is described briefly with php script and kodular blocks. What do you expect more than this @Creator_Kannan?

Which part you did not urdestand ?

I want php to kodular full sereas and php files

Do you want ? Complete ?

Hi Juan
Can you provide an example (PHP Script and Block) a best practice for inserting multiple row data to Mysqli Table?

Header Table with Detail Table, which detail table get more then one records.

Can Anybody Convert this Code in English

When call unicode string charactors from sql table, those strings showing as “?? ?” marks only.
How to fix it?

if you have “,” commas in any field in your database this php code fail…
example: field comment —> value: “hi, how are you, congrats” … <— this text have “,” if you select this data, will merge the data with the following field…

Very very thank you For this. But can you tell me how I can detect that if there(MySql) any data changed I got the result in my app. is this possible? Please try to reply.

Yes , it’s possible :+1:

1 Like

how? can you explain me

The whole record or certain fields?