Need help in solving search function error

Hi, I’m creating a protection based app where I need to add phone number to send sms to. The issue is I’m trying to implement a search function to search those phone numbers. This includes names. I’m using tinydb for database stored as in dictionary for data seperation. Listview+image is being used and the image is set to one image. Im having an error colled invalid list of pairs when i try to search and the message was lookup inpairs: the list (123 , 124) is not a well formed pairs

Here’s my code for search function

This is how i save my function

Please help this is for my college project

1 Like

it works tnx buddy

Hi, i found a small bug where it picks up the first data intead of the current data that has been chosen. is there a way to solve this? For example i added 1234 recently and i want to search 1236 it shows the data as 1236 but when clicked it shows 1234 data info instead of 1236

i tried a method here but the data it retrieved is empty

On both the conditions is it empty?

no only during the search.

im trying to get the data but not sure how

I checked out Kodular Fenix (v1.5.0) Bug Tracker before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

Hi, i found a small bug where it picks up the first data intead of the current data that has been chosen. is there a way to solve this? For example i added 1234 recently and i want to search 1236 it shows the data as 1236 but when clicked it shows 1234 data info instead of 1236

Steps to reproduce the issue

Expected Behaviour

Actual Behaviour

Show your Blocks

Android version

Why don’t you put directly from the title &subtitle

sorry i dont understand

if you meant by the blocks going directly from database to retrieve the data? If yes, I did this because i save the data as in dictionary to seperate the data from the incident report data. that’s the reason im retrieving the data like that.

No, when image with list view click set notifier text = name:(title)
phone:(subtitle)

Its easier to use long click to delete and soo on but some people dont know that. So i want to create a user friendly interface thats why im using the notifier

found a way but i feel like it is the most ridiculous way in my my opinion.

I copied the method and just pasted on if the search function is in use. But it works!

Everything is fine until it works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.