Need help regarding rapid api

How to fetch data from rapid api. Please give me some example of rapid api. I checked all older post but cant solve the problem.

Did you check this. Show what you have tried.

1 Like

Here have a look.

??? I am waiting…

Oh, you are an impatient one. I never like helping users who are impatient.

3 Likes

ok, sorry for that… :yum:
I am try it for 2 weeks thats why iam impatient.

I see many anxious users … maybe a little less anxiety and more focus on research …

1 Like

When I receive Json, I convert and play a list, as you did, and I loop this list and pick and insert the LookuP Pairs in a second list that was empty waiting for these values. In your blocks , is a Json List global.

1 Like

Didnt get you sorry.

:thinking:I did not understand…

I am new kodder, i didnt understand this:

This is an example of a block of repetition structures:
loop
Loop is what repetition structures are sometimes called. These repetition structures exist in virtually all programming languages ​​99.99%
It is a structure that allows the same command or set of commands to be executed more than once, according to a condition or a counter.

They are used, for example, to repeat similar actions that are performed for all elements of a List, of an Array, or simply to repeat the same processing until the condition is satisfied.
How to read all the items on that list?
Array or List [a,c,g ,h,j ,k ,h,n,b,x,q,w,e,r,t,y,u,i,o,p ]
We have to go from the first item to the last. But don’t we know how many items are on the list? Then we will make the loop “rotate” from the first item to the total size of items that the list has.

https://homepages.uc.edu/~thomam/Intro_OOP_Text/Loops.html

I made this block:

and it gave this error:
Capture

Please help.

Maybe this is better

Ok, I will try it and send you the result.

See what i hadmade:

And it gave this error:
error

I just copy the block to test, that does it works or not.

Did you see my blocks. Please help me to remove the error.

I did not got my problem solve. There is no one to solve it. Its my second post about the same problem. But no solution. WHY???

And it is not allowed to double post the same question on the community. Great that you told me. I will close and unlist this topic. Don’t double post again.

1 Like