Need help with dynamic lists

Isn’t ? Did you add any variable or changed the variable? I am testing the same in apk… see

I have rewritten on my main project following what you did, I will try in apk to see if it works better.

The bug is present with the apk as well.

For it to appear, you must add at least 2 elements. Then, you have to delete the very first element, and then when you want to edit the elements that remain, the bug appears.

I will try your version yes, I will try all the possibilities and see if it has any bugs :stuck_out_tongue:

@dora_paz
The bug is exactly the same on your version.

I add 4 items to the list.
I delete the first 2 elements.
I edit the last item, bug.

Well, then you have missed one variable. if you see my blocks, it is totally different in the dyna creation with your method, that is the problem and you are getting the error… If you copied the same nothing will happen. To apply same things, copy all the blocks of my aia into back pack, go to your project , delete yours(be sure back is there) and paste all the thing… simple…

Anyway this is another way of approach, there by if user clicks edit button user will see the same and can edit it…

MolkkyScore1(2).aia (245.9 KB)

friend.apk (5.5 MB)

This is with your friend.apk :

Corrected

MolkkyScore3.aia (219.7 KB)

The same apk responds at me like this… no issue…

Removes the very first element first, the “new1”. Then you try to edit the others

See

1 Like

Oh, i didnt notice that… found it and got fixed… just by adding this block at when any button click

Thank yu

1 Like

Thanks to you, I’ll try all this later, thanks a lot!

Thanks to both of you, everything works :slight_smile: I haven’t found any new bugs ^^

Now I’m going to see so that when I hit the shuffle button my list shuffles. If ever you have an idea for that, I’m interested :slight_smile: there must surely be tutorials

2 Likes

This is with suffle option

MolkkyScore_Shuffle.aia (221.8 KB)

1 Like

@dora_paz
With your solution, and the AlphaDialog extension, once I have validated a modification, the keyboard remains open, I cannot hide it. I tried with the screen block “hide the keyboard” but it doesn’t work, do you have any idea?

Try this

MolkkyScore_Shuffle1.aia (222.2 KB)

1 Like

Just with the clock it works! Great, thanks for the tip :smiley:

1 Like

Just another approach…

Manual shuffle(dragAndDrop) in dynamic component…

By using this extension

2 Likes

In the same way as for the simple addition of elements, is it possible to add titles and then elements inside?

To put it simply, I would like to succeed in adding (edit / delete) team names, and within these teams, add player names (with edit / delete also).

Something that would look like this in layout: