New Kodular Update

Me looking to my 2387 open Chrome tabs and 95347 windows to upgrade all necessary things:

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s good why you use Chrome then use edge

Last time they rick rolled us with 15 sneakpeeks instead of update.
Just imagine about that situation.

Nah, opera is better.

1 Like

Can you please stop flagging my posts and marking them as inapropriate? I’m just saying my opinion what’s wrong with that!

1 Like

It is really a big work to do, if you do them all at once, there may be a lot of problems to fix at once, it’s better to move step by step, this is just an amazing update!

And its androidx, lemme start migrating my extensions now :grin:

Note: i have not flagged any posts

1 Like

androidx support?

london theatre GIF by The Phantom of the Opera

EDIT: Sorry, missclick and selected wrong GIF :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Real thing is facebook bidding , what about that ?

It’s the staff. :roll_eyes: They’re deleting my posts as if i was deleting them just because i said my opinion :expressionless:

1 Like

Just to confirm Diego, Can user not be able to withdraw from Google Admob dashboard from now? Or we can withdraw from both of Kodular and Admob dashboard?

Ha, I understood
Thanks

Any guess as to how many now “legacy” extensions won’t work anymore due to the change to AndroidX?

1 Like

Extensions with android support libraries will may just continue to work.

1 Like

For now, you can use both AdMob and Ad Manager. Ad Manager is currently in an invite only phase.

Once Ad Manager components are released to all users, we will eventually phase out AdMob

4 Likes

#Off-topic

Please increase my limit of likes, cant live without them

because I am the one of them who have the rarest badge in just 5 members :grin:

6 Likes

Why these all are offline?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the info. The idea is pretty good. :+1:

seems like a typo?

1 Like

As we all know many user dont want to use admob, max user use facebook ads , for earning , so did kodular did update about facebook ads / facebook biding?