New Kodular Update

Thank you Anke

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sarcasm is not nice, Developers work so hardly to make it bug free, you must try to understand their situations too
:upside_down_face:
U must even appreciate them for time investment they do
; )

7 Likes

OK, my friend. I agree that they do their best. But in fact building apps using blocks is not much easier than building them in other platform so from my experience I can say although you can build professional apps depending on App inventor and its extensions but it is not the best choice for professional apps. I appreciate their work but they had to tell us that it is not a professional platform, it is just educational platform so don’t depend on it for professional apps. they invest their time but I am also invested my time in building an app using kodular and I didn’t expect that google play will refuse my app because app inventor doesn’t support API 30.

Anyway, don’t be angry. I think you understand that I was kidding :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Omar, Kodular seems great to me, just when I was beginning to fall in love with the platform I happened to API 30, I have my professional apps here, but maybe I have to find another solution. I hope they can solve it soon, the platform is great.

From Argentina with love.

1 Like

Yes, that’s the point. the problem is we fell in love with Kodular then suddenly we detected that although it helps in building professional apps but it is still depending on app inventor which has been developed mainly for hobbyists. Also, the Chinese app stores see app inventor library as unsafe library and reject these apps because they see it contains a virus !
Thanks to Kodular and I hope they can do better in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

App Inventor already released SDK level 30 five days ago
grafik

Check this post

1 Like

@Omar We need to be calm and so that the Kodular team could provide us with an API update without bugs.

Do not copy any content that is not your own (but refer to it via link):

1 Like

Waiting option is not always available and we are waiting a month ago, I think that’s not a short time.

I know it’s yours but I wasn’t know something like this may be copyrighted. Anyway, sorry for that but I need a solution.

1 Like

The solution is to be patient and wait for the update. Releasing a buggy update is never a good idea.

4 Likes

Hi @Omar,

We all understand your frustration, however every corner you turn to find an answer will just have you go around another corner. Right now, patience is key… Demands are not.

Sincerely,

:octopus: Nathan

2 Likes

You know that we are waiting a month ago so it is a critical case. Releasing this update will solve many problems for many users and bugs will just affect on the apps that needs storage permissions.

1 Like

Hi again @Omar,

As I said before, we understand your frustration, however we are not creating replies and topics because of it.

Additionally edit your reply if you have extra to reply with, there’s no need to clutter the topic and reply multiple times for one matter.

Sincerely,

:octopus: Nathan

We are already waiting a month ago and waiting for another month or maybe more is not easy.