i-CPU - Get All Details About Your Device In One Place

I’ll take a look anyway.

2 Likes

You can take a look at how others apps deal with it and do the same.
I think it is just make it clear to the user and take care on the Content rating (not sure about the name because I am from Brazil and I don’t know how Google call it it in english, bug I think you will get it), but I am not sure about it.

2 Likes

New Update - 7 Jan 2019

• App name changed to i-CPU [Thanks for voting everyone]
  • Camera Test
  • Screen Touch Test
  • Check Available Sensors
  • Sound Test

Download APK - iCPU.apk (5.7 MB)

and @Vaibhav, @nikhilbobade27, @wapeur2 can you guys pls try this app again to check Cell Network section error

and @pavelalam401 i have added the sensors availability check option also, thanks for the suggestion

Thank you for the help.

2 Likes

@techcvr heck package name I can’t open this app

2 Likes

I can’t open it either

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge on Android 8.0.0

looks like i am facing the type of problem given below, and i didn’t find any solution for that, still trying different method to solve.

if you have already found a solution then kindly share it with me.

2 Likes

i think the problem is fixed, thanks to @7StarMedia post - My Kodular app doesn't seems on device after downloaded

New Update - 8 Jan 2019

• Fixed App not open after installation
  • min api changed to 21 from 19

Kindly Try New APK (@hammerhai & @nikhilbobade27 ) - Download APK - iCPU.apk (5.7 MB)

• uninstall previous one if you have any and clear the app data also before uninstalling.
2 Likes

App crashing on Android 5.0 with the message
‘Unfortunately iCPU has stopped’

2 Likes

Working on 6.0

package name? What is the relation between one thing and the other? I have a similar problem:
https://community.kodular.io/t/app-doesnt-work-on-google-play-playstore/13598/9
Which only started after I uploaded on Google Play but may be it solve my problem too.

Thanks for testing and Reporting guys…

2 Likes

How’s my favorite app doing?

2 Likes

:smile: Working on new update…

And i wanted to ask you something… Is it possible to remove sms and call log permission from your extension… I am planning to publish it on playstore but sine playstore is very strict about there rules for phone permission.

Or if you know any process to upload these type of apps without removing call or SMS permission, then plz let me know.

2 Likes

My extension don’t look at your Call Log or your Text Messages. Try another extension or component.

Google Forms, apply. Search Community, Google Forms, Apply, Done! :joy:

I’m working on at least 3 different things:

- Hosts Changelog :yum:

& Amplify?

Hi everybody,
is the app available to download somewhere?
Not found in play store and the links in the topic are not working (at least for me)

Hi Luca,
try this:
https://kodular-community.s3.dualstack.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/original/2X/5/5bf44010229e53e0e35f592c1c3e0dc365d11e7d.apk

Read more here:

No, its not available right now, but will be after some days.

thanks, i have updated the app link above. You can download now.

2 Likes

thanks for letting me know…

I have downloaded and tested it, nice work…
I have noticed that the dialog box for system labels for Build ID is misaligned in case Kernel version has long text.
(I will provide you my screenshot later on…)

2 Likes

If u used api level 19 then solve it

there is a extension problem, and i haven’t updated it yet. After the update it will work fine

1 Like