Not showing facebook ads

And you consider that a long time? Welcome to softwareworld. :wink:

Keeping posting about it won’t make it any faster. So i don’t see the point in doing that. What is so difficult in being patient? I guess there a much more important situations in your life where you had to wait.

3 Likes

Read the entire post, please

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Thats not over smart. That is reality. There are few places where the development cycle is as fast as with Kodular. Sometimes you have to wait in life. It doesn’t help with asking every time when it comes. Kodular has a development plan. Diego already said it will be in the next version. So you can only wait. You get a great product as Kodular for free but sometimes it is still not enough for users and they keep demanding. It has to get bigger, better and they want things faster and faster. This is a hobby project for the developers. What would happen if they loose there motivation to develop because of the pressure from users who want it now and fast and direct and can not wait.

5 Likes

@TeachingGuru This kind of language is not welcoming!

Facebook launched the new SDK on July 1, 2019 so I do not think it’s too long time to be impatient.

5 Likes

Probably it happens, but I never wait for an unknown period and if in case of any other Life’s important things, we do wait only for the result after doing all the required things.

We know it, but we just asked them, the date or near by date

Yes we know, as of now Kodular is the best, but always remember nothing is sufficient, and yes fulfillment of user’s demand makes Kodular even Greater.

We never let them to do so, actually good discussion increases motivation.

Finally, it is looking like a off-topic, but we all LOVE Kodular. Hope it will come soon with their updates. @KodularCreator

2 Likes

@TeachingGuru
It is like you have bought kodular and giving them instructions to what they should do.
No you are wrong Kodular is not your property.
Kodular has already a lot of features and I think it does not needs any update for two - three months.
We can only suggest them but it totally depends on Kodular Developers whether they want to implement it or not.
So be polite when suggesting something and be patient when you can do your work without something.

And this is basically with new and some experienced users who want more features.

And if you want more features than switch to Android Studio.
But I am sure you will not get this type of community support and flexibility in android studio.

I am sorry if I became rude.

1 Like

Will you explain me which sentence or word showing that I instructed Kodular or said anything wrong about Kodular.
You perhaps, not have given a look at this reply.

2 Likes

1 Like

WHY ADMOB ADS NOT SHOW AFTER I UPDATE APP. ITS A BIG MISTAKE BYE ME. I AM LOSE DAILY MY ALL INCOME

Don’t use all capitals, that is like shouting.

4 Likes

I have updated my App on Play store but now my facebook ads not shown in previous version its working well. i updated my app with kodular Egle is there any bug ???

Did you search the forum before asking. We have more questions about Facebook ads so i guess you did not.

facebook latest sdk is 5.5. kodular not update sdk

I too have the same problem. Everything ok from my side and facebook, But Ads not displaying.

Herewith I give my app link

1 Like

@indianplans in my phone your ads showing.

Really. But I have installed it almost 3 phones and ads are not displaying.

When I look into the performance if facebook monetization manager it shows 0 impressions

Why

1 Like

I don’t know why but In my phone your app showing ads

1 Like

Finally it seems to be working for me.

But i could not understand what is the difference between “FILLED” and “IMPRESSIONS