NOT-Working Extensions in Kodular

Developer Extension Reason Future support Notes
Andres Cotes ActionBar Kodular uses the new Toolbar instead of the old ActionBar No -
Taifun Account Manager Kodular uses the Google Play Services library No -
Taifun Google Account Picker Kodular uses the Google Play Services library No We have a native component
Hossein Amerkashi Dynamic Component - No We have native components
ColinTree PasswordBox Switch Kodular integrated the PasswordTextBox to the normal TextBox No This can be achieved using a normal Button and an Arrangement
ColinTree AutoComplete Box Kodular has a custom TextBox, not the defaut AppInventor one ? -
Deep Host Video Player This extension makes adds a library which is already used, causing a duplicated method error ? Use the Video or YouTube components
18 Likes

Due to Toolbar used instead of the old ActionBar it seems that Sidebar V2 from @Andres_Cotes is also not working properly…
In order to create the Sidebar I add an arrangement in which I place every other component of the app and this arrangement is used as an input for the Sidebar, take a look at the relevant blocks to better understand

The Sidebar is created but it shows like this… (items in the VSA that is nested in the VA which hosts the Sidebar scroll above the Titlebar!)

I have already sent an email to the developer to point the issue…

Here is also a screenshot of the components that I have used to make a simple aia that I have sent to Andres

I hope that there is a solution for this from Andres or Makeroid team since I have ordered a custom version of this extension that allows to swipe from the left or from the right so as you can understand I want to use it in my projects…

If this post is only an index of the problems with expensions please feel free to split the post to a new topic…

Thanks in advance!

There will be no Support for this extension for the future.
Use our component or else you cant use a side menu.

1 Like

ok thanks I will then either use the native component or I will wait for Andres to make any adjustment to his extension (if possible)…
you should probably add the extension to the list above.

could you consider adding a property to enable left or right swiping option to the native component in the future?

and also these↓:{

Developer Extension Not working because… Future support Extension Download link
Colintree PasswordBoxSwitch No Password Textbox on Kodular Unknown https://aix.colintree.cn/en/aix/cn.colintree.aix.PasswordBoxSwitch.aix
Colintree AutoCompleteBox Kodular's Text box is not original text box Unknown https://aix.colintree.cn/zh/aix/cn.colintree.aix.AutoCompleteBox.aix

The Flashlight extension was updated yesterday to support the new App Inventor permissions system. It won’t work if you haven’t updated to the latest version…
https://puravidaapps.com/flashlight.php

4 Likes

I would be really happy if this extension was active in kodular (can you add its options in the next update?) :This extensiohttps: //community.appybuilder.com/t/voice-recognition-component-without-google-dialogue/21052?u=taifun

4 Likes

Firebase auth, dialog any extension not working. We know that firebase auth is already in kodular but there are no block for getting token id after logged in.

2 Likes

Dynamic component by Appybuilder also does not work

Than use a second extension, there are a few tuturials out to work with that, to get the database rules in a safe mode.

Because we already have some Dynamic Components.

Yeah, a few hours ago I updated the list, adding some other addons reported by users. Also, added the reason you provided:

Added @Deep_Host’s Video Player extension

It makes usage of com.android.volley, which is already used by some Kodular components
This causes a DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/android/volley/VolleyError; exception

Typical error will be

________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classesX.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

4 Likes

Microsoft Image Recognizer Extension is also not working in Kodular Apps.
Please I request kodular team to create their own AI component.

Can you verify that by showing the error report/log?

Yes Yusuf I tried the extension and also created the topic on it. After that only i said this.

HLS Player only works in APK, not in Companion,
I guess the reason is duplicate ExoPlayer libraries

Edit: Works in Eagle Companion!

1 Like

Pedroza Thumbnail Extension also Not Working. WhatsApp Status Application Status Thumbnail not Loading. Please give Solution On This

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like