Notification from Google Play: webview is vulnerable to file-based cross-site scripting

but no one is seeing my post

1 Like

i want to raise my topic up

2 Likes

Thats not allowed. What is the problem with being patient?

2 Likes

sorry, can you say what is wrong with the above message

1 Like

You are also contacting people by PM to answer your question. This is not a customer service.
People have lives, work, sleep, etc. BE PATIENT! Post your questions and let people get to it when they can!
Personally I don’t know anything about why Google doesn’t want your app. If I were you I would ask Google instead.
You started this post an hour ago and you want all of us leaving everything we have to do to fix your problem? That’s not how this works. Get used to it.

3 Likes

i am googled ALREDY

1 Like

Unbenannt

what about providing the link to that Google Help Center article?

@Yasir_Shakoor is there a bug report for that or a link to another thread?

Taifun
PS: I edited the subject of your thread…

I was Googling and i found something.

And the answer was this.

PS: have look on this:- Fixing a File-based XSS Vulnerability - Google Help @Xoma

1 Like

so now what should i do?

1 Like

Main question is which website you are showing in your app because ssl certificate is from website provider not from any browser,if its your then update SSL certificate.
If you are showing some html content from assets or via run html block then in webviever properties check ignore ssl.

1 Like

its no my website

1 Like

should i check to ignore ssl errors in next update?

1 Like

Taifun should i check ignore ssl errors?

1 Like

Please be patient, there’s no need to ask the same question twice in the space of a minute.

2 Likes

Yes check it ignore ssl error

1 Like

what is ssl? can you say me briefly

1 Like

Which website you want to show or offline webpage

1 Like

Just Google it you get it in briefly

2 Likes

ok… I will update my app
//Except not to get that notification mail again

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.