Notifier does not close when refresh companion screen

I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

shown notifier does not close when refresh companion screen is clicked

Steps to reproduce the issue

show notifier, click on “refresh companion screen” in tab “Test” (on creator.kodular.io)

Expected Behaviour

notifier is dismissed also

Actual Behaviour

Notifier remains active in the foreground

Show your Blocks

Android version

Companion.

Yes this happened with me also to so many times

I only opened the subject because I’m sure they can easily resolve it. I don’t want to hold up the staff off from more important things with my personal convenience things

1 Like

Yes this notifier and extension named dialogs made by @Vishwas is also showing this error that it does not go off in companion again and again we have to connect that it’s very annoying

This problem is well known, also with AI2, and affects many components and extensions. It’s because of the way Companion works and it’s not a bug.

See e.g. here:

it´s a feature…

Notifier will close only if it is set under when the particular action is gets completed. If not notifier continue to spin. So while testing time make it true for cancellable and work, and once you are satisfied with your project finally set cancelable to false . This is the simple one

Notifier will not close if set “cancelable true”, when you refresh companion screen.

Tell me, where you can set “cancelable true” in Notifier Custom Message Dialog, Show Message Dialog.

1 Like

Yes, this is what me too hinting. It is not a bug rather logical issue

1 Like

What If I :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:say that have used a clock and it is enabled and its work is to dismiss that notifier ok but still it’s not dismissed​:disappointed::disappointed:

Are you meaning kodular notifier block or the extension you mentioned in the previous post . Also clock interval must be minimum 2sec. (i.e 2000) should set in clock to make it dismiss. Because notifier need to breath, if you test with the default interval of 1000 it never gonna close because before the notifier begun execute clock will timer and will set to off

Extension :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Then better make this issue with that extension developer