Dear Koders, Happy to meet you once again and i fell immense happy to deliver my second tutorial on this auspicious day. Few days ago i was in search of calendar app in our community and ended with this app
Shiftcal by @ siddharth_sonker…
This guide is based on such ideology only but with the help of dynamic components.
Let we go straight away go into the topic…
This four variables is the main reason for generating days for everymonth
Screen initialize block .
Five procedure used for the generation.
- month color to highlight the month color
2.clearlist to clear dynamic components
3.main procedure creates the dynamic buttons for every dates
4.update calendar generates dates for every month upon user selection
- date highlight will work only in screen init to highlight the date
Fill dates procedure
This procedure distribute the dates in each button according to the date index as per the month.
And you can use anything instead of number highlighted in the red box
This blocks are used to highlight the sunday’s of the selected month.
(you can use custom dates to highlight i.e holidays)
Button click… works well for selected date selection as well as return from random month to today month. If you alter any order then you will get java error.
This button works well for next month click and previous month click.
Total number of blocks
Make use of the aia , alter it as per your convenient… If any error found try to solve it if not ping me.
Current date is being highlighted, July 15, 2021
(IMPORTANT: If you found anywhere I am wrong please correct me, let me rectify it… Thank you to one and all)
- Events can be stored at any date.
- On clicking the date it will pop up (need to slightly work on it)
- No JS is used. Only Dynamic component, with multiple procedures…
- Pls see the video and possible comment on my work also test the apk. No work with UI.
- Add events upon long pressing on any label
- Upon clicking a label, event will be spot lighted
- easy to see all events as a list in the current month
Version 4.0 (Nov 14, 2021)
- Most expected option of deletion of events has been added…
- App Operational speed increased…
For aia Refer the Last Post