[O/S] Dynamic Calendar app using Dynamic component

Thanks @Still-learning :grinning:!

1 Like

You can add your own method even… it means , if we click on particular date if it have any event that can be shown like… even we can show the list of custom events stored in particular month also is possible… all the best.

2 Likes

Hey all, I was working on a calendar app myself, before I stumbled across this great guide. My calendar is far from complete but I wanted to share it with you all.

Calendar blocks (main block set)

Imgur

Calendar Front end

Imgur

its not complete yet and it has been a long road :wink: with a lot of fun and long nights.

this calendar is actually part of a bigger app. so its somewhat customized.

it shows the Holidays in green and today in blue.
the smaller colors are for items added to the database and the color indicate importance of the item. if there are more then one it shows the highest importance.
It also shows the week number at the beginning.

the buttons at the bottom let you go back and forth and even jump greater distances or jump right back to today.

this all has been created with Dynamic Components.

fun to learn and using them…
Also, feel free to make suggestions for improvements. I am by no means an expert, lol

Dan

3 Likes

Good work, also if you create the same as guide with your name separately it would be good I think… you have added image but upon clicking it is redirecting to some website . But why don’t you upload via kodular itself? Also you can explain further with your blocks How each parts are functioning… also can add AIA/APK for users to check up. Just my suggestion. Anyway this is good .

This looks nice congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Just in case someone finds it useful to make Calendar app :wink:

1 Like

Can we store any information on particular days and retrieve??
Eg, if I link this valet to show homework on specific days or marked as holiday… Something like that @UnknownBeast

I will need to make a new aix, I will use this library :

Ref :

1 Like

Good one… but this dynamic calendar will show or indicate event is there not in month or on particular date selection…

1 Like

Hey there. Thank you for the tips. I haven’t uploaded much in the past so I am somewhat new to this. I’ll go back to my post and add more information.

1 Like

V2.0 i have tried. Pls watch the video attached with this post.

3 Likes

can you give me jaidemo extenstion aix

Oh sorry, that is nothing but, tinydb only… that was for learning purpose. Sorry , accidentally i was added it seems in the aia. I feel sad for this

oh it’s ok… jaidemo & tinydb are same?

Yeah of course… it is appybuilder default code, which will give only tinydb (started to learn making extension, i was zero in js…So)

2 Likes

ok.but I can’t found components extensions

I used only dynamic components extensions

That’s why I named it as

|Dynamic calendar app V3.0|.

Can you create a dynamic_calender for my app :no_mouth:

V4.0

• Events deletion and editing the saved events possible
  • Operational speed increased

Dyna_calendar_4.0.apk (5.5 MB)]

√ Minor bug fixed -
(Upon deleting event it shows block color in all months of event stored date-[solved])

2 Likes

can you share the .aia file of v4.0