OCR Scanner Error didn't recognize all text, Please Help

Here is the problem -

It misses some letter also added some extra symbols
Here are my complete blocks
blocks (57) blocks (56) blocks (55) blocks (54) blocks (53) blocks (52) blocks (51) blocks (50)

And I tried on very simple text and even tried to change it many times, but getting always the same result with missing letters specifically ®
aap-ke-sawal-interview-69 (2)

Please help

1 Like

Anyone there to help me solve this issue ?

1 Like

these number of blocks only seems to be problem. Just use replace block in the text box only and try

try something like this, i am not sure but may work…

1 Like

But it miss the “r” letter, please help me find the proper complete solution :pray:

How about helping the helper by creating a demo aia.

I surely don’t have that time to recreate someone’s app to help him/her…

3 Likes

QRCodeScannertestapp (1).aia (1.8 MB)

Also I want to replace the file picker and the crop extension.

@Boban done

Still didn’t found any solution, please help

hey, still no one has any solution for this? @dora_paz can you solve this as you closed my topic on MIT Invertor Community.

Where did you get the OCR API?

Maybe the API is not accept the file size of photo.

api

No, the API i used is not a problem bcoz the image size for the API i used is maximum of 1MB limit and the image i try to scan is less than 100kb.

The problem is it miss the Letter “R”

1 Like

I am facing the same issue the OCR miss the letter “R” even after using proper blocks. I think its a #feedback:bugs

1 Like

its because we are replacing r in processing the text

But if we dont replace “R” and remove those blocks then it shows extra “R” in the text. You can try it yourself. I had posted the test AIA file

1 Like

Yes @Yash_Agarwal is correct it if we dont use replacement blocks them, it will add an extra “R” in the text. May be its OCR Scanner bug

1 Like

hello, did you found any solution for this issue ? @Boban