Operation - cannot accept argument empty string , [1]

Screenshot_20211009-112946_Samsung Internet

Please do not tag users in order to get attension. Get value is an empty string and maths operators do not like empty strings

Example

2 Likes

Sorry next time i will not tag someone
I changed but the error is same should i post aia file?

If you wish

2 Likes

here is the link of my aia file please fix it

Did you get aia file or not?

Check your firebase’s properties. Project bucket should be empty in order to work

1 Like

Ok i will check

Thank you finally the error is gone but the exam is not starting why? It saying check your Internet connection but I’m connected with Internet

1 Like

Same think happens to me. Maybe test it as apk

1 Like

Now its working i just change the notifier block set it in else before it was in then

1 Like

Thank You for your time :relaxed:

1 Like

If problem solved mark solution :white_check_mark: in order to help others with same problem

3 Likes

Ok i marked the solution

The solution you marked doesn’t reflect the solution to your topic :slight_smile:

Operation - cannot accept argument empty string , [1]
1 Like

But that one is the solution all other settings are same i just empty the project bucket and it works anyway i marked your first reply as a solution

Wrong firebase’s settings resulted in not getting value from firebase so get value was empty string and math operator gave error because math blocks do not work with empty strings

Ok i got it Thank you once again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.