Original Logo Design?

Hi there! :grinning:
I want to create original logo for my app. But all of the graphic designer programs are paid. How can I make original and a good logo without paid.
Please help :slight_smile:

https://www.google.com/search?q=free+logo&sxsrf=ALeKk00zr0CKfJFL_AxUXIkvSq7iZsYNfw%3A1628232802221&ei=YtwMYfDsDML99QP7qIOACQ&oq=free+logo&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBAgjECcyCAgAEIAEELEDMgUIABCABDIICAAQgAQQsQMyCAgAEIAEELEDMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQ6CwgAELEDEIMBEJECOgUIABCRAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QM6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBCxAxCDAToFCC4QgAQ6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOgQIABBDOhAILhCABBCxAxDHARDRAxAKOggIABCABBDJAzoHCAAQgAQQCjoHCCMQsQIQJzoHCAAQsQMQCjoECAAQCkoECEEYAFCnh1NY5pxTYPmeU2gBcAF4AIAB9QGIAf0LkgEGMC4xMC4xmAEAoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjwpabu55vyAhXCfn0KHXvUAJAQ4dUDCA4&uact=5

Credit @Anu10

2 Likes

You know there is a search button in community ? :mag: Sites proposed by @Yashsehgal022 originaly posted by @Anu10

Also you can use canva

4 Likes

ya sorry forgot to give @Anu10 credit , just giving

2 Likes

Well, You should always post link of the post that contains info about content instead of copying its content and then give post’s owner credit.

4 Likes

sorry @iamwsumit forgot to give @Anu10 credit before but have edited my post , will take care of this from now

sorry @Anu10 too

1 Like

Why don’t you create it by yourself using Figma, Photoshop, or Canva?

1 Like