[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

Beautiful Extension

2 Likes

Hi oseamiya,
Hi all,

Firstable, thank you for this great work !

I have just a simple (but essential) question, how to check if a subscription is not expired ? I don’t find such a method “Is subscribed”.

Thanks for your help…

Use GetPurchaseDetails block.

1 Like

How to know that a subcription was expired?

Do you have example database or table structure for storing subscription detail of users. (I use SQL database)

Thanks.

2 Likes

It’s A Useful Extension. Thank You So Much!!!:smiley:

1 Like

I am looking for this block. so that the user can buy the subscription?
I am not finding this in the extension.

1 Like

I guess its automatically classified

2 Likes

i search this block?

1 Like

I think you will find the details in
GetPurchaseDetails block.

1 Like

does the error come because I’m still using the component in app Billing from kodular

1 Like

Then don’t use it…

1 Like

Yes, we are extension developers not your personal employees or social servants.

1 Like

Obviously you should use only one billing solution

Be happy to get some free lunch… and in case there is an error, describe what you are doing including a screenshot of your relevant blocks to help the developer to fix it

In app billing itself got complicated… if you are not ready for this, then don’t use it

Taifun

1 Like

the component of kodular is much lighter. He developed an extension that is totally difficult. And to that it is completely complicated

1 Like

Kodular still uses version 3… version 4 and 5 got new features, which makes the extension more complex…

Alternatively just use the billing extension by JEWEL…

Taifun

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend that, considering the loopholes you have to go through. Additionally, there’s never a guarantee for continuous upgrades, even though they stated that.

1 Like

NOTE: Paid user will be available to get next Sdk updates totally free.

1 Like

Yup, remove Kodular component, it still uses old sdks

Hi again !

Well, i must be silly but i don’t succeed to make this extension work.

GetPurchaseDetails needs “purchase” data. So How to check at the restart of the app ?

And “is acknowledge” always return false even with this sample code (test mode to true, autoacknowledge to true) :

Label1 correctly change to “success” but this event won’t help to check if “is subscribed”.

Has anyone tried successuflly this extension and may post blocks as sample ?

Thank you for your help !

to launch the purchase flow with a product id = empty string does not make much sense, does it?
what about using a real product id? how did you set up billing in Google Play? Which product ids did you define? Use one of these…

Taifun

1 Like