[OUTDATED] [Free] InAppBilling V5.0.0 - Sell your digital product from your android application

the application does not compile when adding an Admob extension together with the InAppBilling v5 extension. Blocks are empty. can you help me?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Instead of helping someone, promotion of your own aix is useless if the person is looking for help about the aix which is free

2 Likes

Hi all

Two matters on this nice free extension from OSEAMIYA!

#1: Acknowledge not set despite enabling AutoAcknowledge
I am trying out the latest version from this link integrated to my app with subscription and able to make test subscription. Google sends Google Play Order Receipt email but a few minutes later a 2nd email Play Order Cancellation for failing to acknowledge order.

I am pretty sure I set to AutoAcknowledge in inAppbilling properties and explicit block code. Any ideas anyone?

#2. I learnt Google Billing Library just release version 6 on 10May2023.
@Oseamiya: look forward to your next release.

Thanks ahead, KC

hi thats not working :frowning:

Hellow i am still facing error the purchase card is empty

I recently removed kodular in app billing and added inAppBilling extension created by osemiya. But after adding the extension the app crashes on start. Is there any solution to fix this problem?

use this, i’m using it and it works great

https://community.kodular.io/t/paid-inapp-billing-library-advance-billing-extension-v6-0-1

This extension is outdated, please use an alternative extension, thread closed