- AdManager lightweight ads extension for you to monetize your apps with many types of ads. It’s also support dynamic views for native ad. It’s uses is very easy. Just put your ad unit ids to show your real ads, also you can show test ads. Simple, easy and very lightweight extension.
- You’ll get next minor sdk updates free once you purchased. This extension don’t take any commission from you.
- Enabled optimized sdk initialization & ad loading features to improve the overall responsiveness of ads.
- Support Kodular ad-manager child account.
- Very simple, just import one aix then you’ll get 8 components into one aix.
- AdManagerCore is mandatory to drag into screen.
- Initialize - Call this method as early as possible after the app launches to reduce latency on the session’s first ad request. If this method is not called, the first ad request automatically initializes the Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- Ad inspector - Ad inspector is an in-app overlay that enables authorized devices to perform real-time analysis of test ad requests directly within a mobile app.
- RegisterWebView - Registers a WebView with the Google Mobile Ads SDK to improve in-app ad monetization of ads within this WebView.
- OpenDebugMenu - Opens the debug menu. Initialize method must be called prior to this function.
- Later this year, Google will require all publishers serving ads in the EEA and the UK to use a Google-certified consent management platform (CMP). To meet that requirement, you can use any Google-certified CMP, including Google’s consent management solution. If you want to use Google’s consent management solution, the first thing you need to do is create a GDPR-compliant message and implement the UMP SDK.
- App open ads are a special ad format intended for publishers wishing to monetize their app load screens. App open ads can be closed at any time, and are designed to be shown when your users bring your app to the foreground. Note: Specific format may vary by region.
- Banner ads are rectangular ads that occupy a portion of an app’s layout. They stay on screen while users are interacting with the app, either anchored at the top or bottom of the screen or inline with content as the user scrolls. Banner ads can refresh automatically after a certain period of time.
8 types of banner ads available and also you can make custom size banner ads. Same block to show all types banner ads.
- Interstitials are full-page ad units served between screens during mobile app navigation. They present a user with full-screen app experiences at natural app transition points such as launch, video pre-roll, or game level load.
- Native ads match the look and feel of your site or app and provide a better user experience for your visitors. Native ads are different from standard ads in that they’re designed to fit neatly inside the user’s path through your site or app. Visitors still know they’re ads, but they look great next to your content.
Design native ad from designer section then load ad. When ad is loaded, then register all views to set values in views.
- Rewarded media changes the ads experience by allowing users to voluntarily watch an ad in exchange for an in-app reward. This increases publisher monetization opportunities and maximizes the value of content. Ad Manager offers two inventory formats that offer rewards: Rewarded ads and Rewarded interstitial ads.
- Rewarded interstitial is a new type of incentivized ad format that allows you to offer rewards, such as coins or extra lives, for ads that appear automatically during natural app transitions. Unlike rewarded ads, users aren’t required to opt-in to view a rewarded interstitial.
Note: Don’t forget to use your own application id into manifest
Added XML layout support for native ad. Now you can design native ad using XML code.
Mediation: Added mediation support for app open ads.
Note: The ad inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.4.0.
Added support for the same app key to help you deliver more relevant and personalized ads by using data collected from your apps.
Official release version for QueryInfo generation.
Note: The Ad Inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.3.0.
Note: The Ad Inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.2.0.
Google Mobile Ads SDK now requires all apps to be on a minimum Android API level 19 to run.
Added manifest flags to optimize initialization and ad loading.
Beta: These APIs are in beta. The return values might change without an SDK release.
Added support for custom events in ad inspector.
Size: 1.20 MB
SDK Version: 22.5.0
Released On: 24 June 2021 (GMT+06:00)
Updated On: 12 November 2023 (GMT+06:00)
Demo Apk: AdManagerAds.apk
Payment methods: Binance | Crypto | Skrill | Wise | Pyypl | Xoom | Pay2Me | Paypal | bKash | JazzCash | UPI
- If you’re facing any issues, please submit your issues here → Submit Issues