[Paid] AdManager Ads Extension : SDK V23.0.0 🔥

[Paid] AdManager Ads Extension : Monetize Your Application With AdManager

• AdManager lightweight ads extension for you to monetize your apps with many types of ads. It’s also support dynamic views for native ad. It’s uses is very easy. Just put your ad unit ids to show your real ads, also you can show test ads. Simple, easy and very lightweight extension.
  • You’ll get next minor sdk updates free once you purchased. This extension don’t take any commission from you.
  • Optimized sdk initialization & ad loading features to improve the overall responsiveness of ads.
  • Support Kodular ad-manager child account.

:chart: Multi Component Extension

• Very simple, just import one aix then you’ll get 8+ components into one aix.
  • AdManagerCore is mandatory to drag into screen.

:chart: AdManager Sdk

:chart: Ads Consent Form

• Later this year, Google will require all publishers serving ads in the EEA and the UK to use a Google-certified consent management platform (CMP). To meet that requirement, you can use any Google-certified CMP, including Google’s consent management solution. If you want to use Google’s consent management solution, the first thing you need to do is create a GDPR-compliant message and implement the UMP SDK.

:chart: AdManager App Open Ad

• App open ads are a special ad format intended for publishers wishing to monetize their app load screens. App open ads can be closed at any time, and are designed to be shown when your users bring your app to the foreground. Note: Specific format may vary by region.

:chart: AdManager Banner Ad

• Banner ads are rectangular ads that occupy a portion of an app’s layout. They stay on screen while users are interacting with the app, either anchored at the top or bottom of the screen or inline with content as the user scrolls. Banner ads can refresh automatically after a certain period of time.
    15+ types of banner ads available and also you can make custom size banner ads. Same block to show all types banner ads.

:chart: AdManager Interstitial Ad

• Interstitials are full-page ad units served between screens during mobile app navigation. They present a user with full-screen app experiences at natural app transition points such as launch, video pre-roll, or game level load.

:chart: AdManager Native Ad

• Native ads match the look and feel of your site or app and provide a better user experience for your visitors. Native ads are different from standard ads in that they’re designed to fit neatly inside the user’s path through your site or app. Visitors still know they’re ads, but they look great next to your content.

• You can design the NativeAdView using DynamicComponents.
    Here is a sample of JSON Schema file ↓
    NativeAdView.json (7.6 KB)

• You might upload the (.json) schema file into asset to use it as schema template or you can also use JSON schema as string. Then you need to register MediaView, RootView and populate all views using tag of every child views.

• See demo blocks from AdmobAds topic. See here

:chart: AdManager Rewarded Ad

• Rewarded media changes the ads experience by allowing users to voluntarily watch an ad in exchange for an in-app reward. This increases publisher monetization opportunities and maximizes the value of content. Ad Manager offers two inventory formats that offer rewards: Rewarded ads and Rewarded interstitial ads.

:chart: AdManager Rewarded Interstitial Ad

• Rewarded interstitial is a new type of incentivized ad format that allows you to offer rewards, such as coins or extra lives, for ads that appear automatically during natural app transitions. Unlike rewarded ads, users aren’t required to opt-in to view a rewarded interstitial.

➤ Release Notes ↷

• 22.2.0: Deprecated some custom events.
  • 22.1.0: Ad inspector: Enabled ability to trigger ad requests from the ad inspector UI on devices that don't have Google Play services.
  • 22.0.0: This release is a MAJOR version update with several breaking changes.
    Added XML layout support for native ad. Now you can design native ad using XML code.
  • 21.5.0: App Open Ads: Deprecated load methods that accept an orientation input parameter and added new methods that don't take an orientation input. The new methods determine the orientation at request time, matching the behavior of other full-screen formats.
    Mediation: Added mediation support for app open ads.
  • 21.4.0: Extend SDK support for showing banner ads and native ads requested through the ad inspector UI.
    Note: The ad inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.4.0.
    Added support for the same app key to help you deliver more relevant and personalized ads by using data collected from your apps.
    Official release version for QueryInfo generation.
  • 21.3.0: Added SDK support for requesting and showing ads requested through Ad Inspector UI.
    Note: The Ad Inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.3.0.
  • 21.2.0: Added SDK support for exporting ad request logs through Android Sharesheet.
    Note: The Ad Inspector UI will roll out this feature at a later date, requiring a minimum SDK version of 21.2.0.
  • 21.1.0: Added support for ad monetization within WebView.
  • 21.0.0: This release is a MAJOR version update with several breaking changes.
    Google Mobile Ads SDK now requires all apps to be on a minimum Android API level 19 to run.
    Added manifest flags to optimize initialization and ad loading.
    Beta: These APIs are in beta. The return values might change without an SDK release.
    Added support for custom events in ad inspector.

:github: GitHub Repository

Extension specifications:

:information_source: Size: 1.20 MB
    :android: SDK Version: 23.0.0
    :earth_americas: Released On: 24 June 2021 (GMT+6)
    :earth_americas: Updated On: 15 April 2024 (GMT+6)
    :android: Demo Apk: AdManagerAds.apk
    :smiley: Meet happy users: See post #3
    :credit_card: Payment methods: Direct Download | PayPal | Skrill | TransferWise (Wise) | Xoom | Airtm | Binance | Crypto | Pyypl | Card Payment | UPI (:india:) | JazzCash (:pakistan:) | Bkash (:bangladesh:)

• If you’re facing any issues, please submit your issues here → Submit Issues

• 3 Likes

Which format we will use for custom ecpm floor?

:smiley: Meet Happy Users

@Pro_member @Salman_Younas

1 Like

How? Any explanation doc or video?

I’m planning to upload tutorial video as soon as I can.
    Also I’ve uploaded demo blocks under every images into main topic. You can learn from there.

Mr.Jewel I bought this extension from you 5 days ago but I don’t know how to use it kindly tell me how can I show ads using it.

Also tell me which Keys and Values to put in Parameters while using Load Ads Block.

dear extension maker guy. you have to help the people you sale your extensions. its your responsibility

Very simple, just put your ad unit id and custom parameters (if any), then load and show loaded ads.

:android: Update available!

• Added child account support feature.
    • Added E-CPM floor setting, which will be working with child account.

I’ll upload new blocks as soon as possible.

1 Like

Floor working?

Wow finally heard a good news :clap:

What about bugs in extension and after purchasing you runaway

Hello @Princeboy, are you paid user of this extension?

Yes it’s working

My friend purchase your extension but it’s crashed on lower devices

Tell him to write here or join me on Telegram/WhatsApp

• I’ve uploaded new blocks for all components.
    • Extension is tested by @Pro_member
    • Extension price changed.
    1 Like

We will purchased it but 1stly we need to test ecpm floor settings

1 Like
    • Floor setting is now available and it’s working now, also tested by @Pro_member

1 Like