[Paid] AdManager Ads Extension : SDK V23.0.0 šŸ”„

Do you want to purchase it?

No, Iā€™m just curious. Thereā€™s no mention of a method to set custom ecpm floor in Admanager documentation, in case of Kodular components, it uses a custom approach which is only usable for child accounts. Iā€™d like to know how you are doing it is its not mentioned in documentation anywhere.

You donā€™t need to do anyting, if youā€™ve kodular child account then the extension will do the rest.
Just youā€™ve to put app id into kodular monetization setting.
The extension just provide you latest sdk to use it with Kodular AdManager.

I cannot find a price anywhere. What does this extension cost?

Text me personally to purchase this extension.

:android: Update Availableā€¦!

• SDK updated to latest V22.4.0

You have created a wonderful extension and it is also very easy to implement in the sample way.
Thankx.

1 Like

Thanks @Salman_Younas for your great feedback.

1 Like

:android: Update availableā€¦!!

• Sdk updated to latest V22.5.0.
  • Support custom ad unit id.
  • Support Kodular child account.
  • ECpm floor is working perfectly.
  • Now you can use kodular child account on other builders.

Hello @Pro_member, please text me on Telegram/WhatsApp, you can receive the update from there if youā€™re eligible. (Thanks)

Already text you but youā€™re not replying

Are you Hasan Ali?

its $18.75 price

2 Likes

Sdk 22.0.0

1 Like

Yes please create separate topic for Ad manager it will help more to understand

1 Like

This extansion currently working ?

This extansion need to give commission to kodular ?

Yes this extension is working fine. This extension doesnā€™t provide any additional features. Itā€™s just provide you latest SDK. And itā€™s support Kodular child account too.

2 Likes

@JEWELā€™s All extensions are Perfectly Running and Best on all over app inventorā€™s platform

3 Likes

Thanks @Mr_YouTuber_Official
Now Iā€™m coding for it to update the SDK to the latest version. Need some beta tester for it. This MAJOR update will be free for all beta tester. Write here to become a beta tester.

1 Like

:android: MAJOR SDK Update Available

• SDK updated to 23.0.0.
  • UMP SDK updated to 2.2.0.
  • Now you can design the NativeAdView by DynamicComponents.
  • Now itā€™s support cross-platform implementation.
  • Iā€™ll charge a small fee for this MAJOR SDK update.
  • Special discounts will be applied to registered happy users and those who have already purchased the previous version (22.6) or upgraded from 21+ to the previous version (22.6). The discount will not be valid for those who have purchased 22+ and are also receiving regular minor updates at no charge.
  • If I forgot to add you into happy users list just let me know. (:smiley: Meet happy users)